PTE Writing: Computer Technology - we cannot do anything without the help of electronics

aero_stress 1 / 1  
In this modern era we cannot do anything without the help of computer technology. Computer technology has increased rapidly over the few decades and now we are totally rely on it. For several reasons, which I will mention below, I completely disagree with this statement.

To begin with, we need to use computer in our every single day. Most of the offices have computers and the every single day they accomplish their works with the help of computers. For example, nowadays people are using internet which is one of the finest invention in the computer technology. People can send email to their bosses, colleagues within a few seconds. Companies are using video conferences in terms of businesses or make any deals. So people do not have to travel to another country just for a discussion.

Furthermore, today medical technology totally rely on computer technology. The doctors cannot prescribe any drugs unless he see patient's medical report. Without the help of computer we cannot get the medical report. For example, doctors use x-ray to diagnosis a patient health condition. Not only that but also few critical operations are conducting with the help of computer technology.

In a nutshell, I do believe computer technology has several disadvantages. But it's advantages outweigh its disadvantages.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
... we cannot do anything without the help offacilitated by computer technology.

For several reasons, which I will mention below, I completely disagree ...=> you should not use appositive in this sentence

To begin withfirstly, we need to use computer ...

nowadays people are using internet which is one of the finest invention ... => you need to explain the reason why people use it instead of giving a common information.

Home / Writing Feedback / PTE Writing: Computer Technology - we cannot do anything without the help of electronics