Public Library is waste of money since computer can replace their functions.

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Maintaining public libraries is a waste of money since computer technology can replace their functions.

To what extent do you agree or disagree
?

A Public library is a place where knowledge can be obtained. Some people said that spending money to maintain public library is wasful since all information of education can be accessed by modern technology such as computers. While modern devices become popular today, I personally believe that existence library for public is still needed which can be accessed by everyone when computer not.

It is true that development in technology such as computer and internet cannot be avoided when it provides easy-access for general information and it tends to change the printed document into electronic books, which are able to be easily downloaded. Not only that, the new innovations have been developed to create various of applications easily used by computers or smarphones. The another benefit, it can be opened and read everywhere due to the available access. Unfortunatelly, in different side, there are some aspects cannot be supplied by the computers or internet such as qualified research references, academic atmosphere, and spaces for discussing where those are facilitated by public library.

Public service facilities such as library should be paid more attention and maintained by the government as a place where the process of learning transfer tends to be conducted. This is because these provide an appropriate place like a comfort zone, academic environment, and discussing spaces to students finishing their assignments. Moreover, Library offers the valid source of research that is bound to support the literacies of scientific papers such as journals, ancient books, or research publications. Furthermore, the librarians are able to help visitors finding the valid references.

To conclude, the technology in modern era influence people to gain convenient in all aspects including information and reading source. while some people believe that modern devices are possible to substitute the public library, I personally state that library is still needed and maintaining of its public service should be considered by the government.
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
A P public library is a place where ...
... spending money to maintain public library is wasTEful.....

... and internet cannot be avoided when AS it provides easy-access for general information IN WHICH TEXTUAL BOOK HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO ELECTRONIC FORM and it tends to change the printed document into electronic books, which are able to be easily downloaded . Not only that, the new innovations have been developed to create various of applications easily used by computers or smarTphones. The another benefit,....Unfortunatel ly, in different side, ....

Home / Writing Feedback / Public Library is waste of money since computer can replace their functions.