TOEFL; Public transportation keeps society from the depletion of natural resources

lyhongyen 2 / 2  
Suspended for providing useless replies in other students' threads.

Should government spend more money on improving roads and highways or should government spend more money on improving public transportation ( Buses, trains,subways)?why

more funds on public transportation?

The development of public transportation is the most essential thing for a developed society. Public transportation keeps society from the depletion of natural resources , the air pollution , the loss of a sense of community. So, I think the government have to spend more money on improving it.

The use of public transportation is the best way to conserve natural resources gradually run out .Cars depend on oil and gasoline to move .If people use too many private cars , the oil and gasoline nonrenewable will run out quickly . instead of using many private cars, people can use public transportation, such as bus, train, subway, each one can get far more people and less oil and gasoline are used up per person.

The use of public transportation help in reducing the air popullion.Cars use oil and gasoline and send out gas such as carbon dioxide , heat and so on .they cause pollution and make the Earth warmer. The more cars are driven , the more pollution will be put into air .If we use the public transportation, less cars will be used and less pollution will be emitted.the atmosphere, surrounding us ,will be protected and help us more healthy.

The use of public transportation make us live more sociable.when we drive a private car ,we are alone or only our family members that we already know and lost the opportunity to make friends with others or to see that we are a part of this society.when using public transportation, we have a chance to meet more people and more chances to discovery new aspects of life.

Using public transportation has a lot of advantages for the modern society facing a lot of problems : the environmental population, the isolation in life , the depletion of natural resources.so , the government have to invest more for it and encourage people to use .
heromanmax 2 / 2  
You should check again : should government spend more money on improving public transportation . word "on" using in the statement, are you sure?
vietnamese english ?
s011208 6 / 15  
people can usetake public ..., train, and subway, the oil and gasoline nonrenewable will run out quickly.

Using both oil and gasoline may sound strange, so I think to use gasoline is OK.

The use ofUsing public transportation help in reduceing the air popullion.

help + v

such as carbon dioxide ,and heat and so on

... and will help us more healthy.

atmosphere help us more healthy? @@

... to invest more what?forin it and ... to use it .

If I had something wrong, plz correct ^^. I m learning, too.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; Public transportation keeps society from the depletion of natural resources