The punishment depends from different circumstances and motivations of the crime

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Some people believe that there should fixed there should fixed punishment for each type of crime, others however that the cirumtances of an should be taken into account when deciding the punishment.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Many people believe that punishment of crime type should be cleared while others argued that the circumstance of person to instance to crime because motivation factor and might be taken into account before deciding punishment. In this essay I will discuss of both of views. However, I agree that law should be cleared in each crime type.

Common believe that people should be obey of law. It is meant that people who commit to crime should be looked by circumstance and motivation. For example, and economic reason. Some people evolve in crime because they are unemployment. In urban area, number of crime people are average young people. They have not education, low economic background. As a result they cannot another choice and then become a young gangster. Government should be more attention of their reason and then give punishment.

On the other hand, law maker should be fixed the variety of crime. Nowadays, many variation of crime cannot be cleared because government was still confused to finish it. For example corruption, It is extraordinary crime. Many people are jailed most of public representative, government officer. They have been punished fewer 20 year while China have policy to death penalthy of this case. In the other hand, other crime such as drugs crime have death penalty. Those problem have to be more elaborate and fixed before punishment.

In conclusion, those statements that I mentioned before. I stand the punishment need cleared and I recommend that stakeholders need be discuss intensionally about it.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
at first, it is evident that you need to practice and learn more on how to compose a well-structured sentence. there are so many improvements need to be done on each of your sentences before we can discuss about the coherence of your paragraph. Thus, fix your sentence first before we talk about your paragraphing.

your severe issue on composing your sentences, unfortunately affects the meaning of your whole essay. it is vague and unclear although I personally believe that you already understood the question and attempted to give your best effort on fully answering the task responses.

at last, you need to practice more to write a long essay. this essay is only consisted of 251 words. too risky. Under length issue means you may get penalty.

... that punishment of crime type EACH CRIMES should be cleared CLEARLY ARRANGED while others argued that the circumstance of person to instance to ON COMMITTING crime because SUCH AS motivation factor and might SHOULD be taken into account before deciding KINDS OF punishment GIVEN. In this essay I will discuss of both of views. However, WHILE I TEND TO agree that law should be cleared FIXED in each crime type.

Common PEOPLE/MOST PEOPLE believe that people THEY should be obey of THE law. It is meant MEANS that people THOSE who commit to crime should be looked CONSIDERED by THEIR circumstance and motivation . For example, and economic reason IS ONE OF THE EXAMPLE OF THAT. ...

In urban area, number of crime people are average MOST OF CRIMINALS ARE young people. They have not education NO EDUCATION AND FROM low economic background. As a result [COMMA] they cannot another choice and then become a young gangster. Government should GIVE be more attention of TO their reason and then BEFORE give punishment.

On the other hand, law makerS should be fixed the variety of PUNISHMENT FOR EACH crime. Nowadays, many variation of crimeS cannot be cleared because government was IS still confused HOW TO ENFORCE to finish it. For example corruption, It is AN extraordinary crime. Many people are jailed most of public representative, government officer. MANY PEOPLE JAILED WERE ONCE PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE OR GOVERNMENT OFFICERS. They have been punished fewer FOR ONLY 20 yearS while China have HAS policy to IMPOSE death penalthy of PENALTY ON this case. In the other hand, other ANOTHER crime such as drugs crime have HAS death penalty AS THE PUNISHMENT. Those problemS have to be more elaborateD and fixed before punishment GIVEN.

In conclusion, those statements that I mentioned before.UNCLEAR AND INCOMPLETE STATEMENT I stand THAT the punishment needS TO BE cleared and WHILE I recommend that stakeholders need TO be discussED intentionally about it.

GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / The punishment depends from different circumstances and motivations of the crime