The punishment for evildoers must be fixed. Punishment and consideration essay.

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be always taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The punishment for evildoers must be fixed. For another party, the condition of a suspect and their willing to execute, should be considered when determining the conviction. I believe the prisoners must get a penalty but awareness and responsibility of them toward their cases can be taken as a consideration.

An individual crime must be responsible for various type of crime which they have done. There should be a fixed punishment to make they realize that they have done an unlawful action. Besides, it encourages them to be a better person in the future life. Taking Roy marten, an Indonesia artist as an example. He got a punishment because of his addiction to the narcotics. After he runned his penalty, he realized to dissociate with narcotics. Although a felon must get a conviction, the circumstances of felon and their motivation to commit it should be taken account when give them the punishment.

The consideration about the state of criminal persons and their motivation to responsible should be a reasoning when adjudicate them. Sometimes, many small cases get a difficult penalty and fine. The old people who do not understand about verdict also get the same deal. Warsini case for instance. Warsini is old woman who was judged for theft of food case. She did that because she did not have any money for buy food. Therefore, the judge should considerate about her situation when deciding the punishment for her.

To sum up, I believe all of individual crimes have to get a punishment. However, the judge must consider about defendant circumstances and their willing to commit it.
Merieza, you accidentally ended up discussing only your opinion throughout this essay. You must remember that the prompt requirements dictate the kind of discussion and the placement of the discussion paragraphs throughout the essay. Since this is a practice essay, I am advising you to go back and write a new essay that will follow the prompt requirements thereby creating a properly developed essay discussion on your part. Be sure to discuss the two sides of the issue as an observer first, then, in the 4th paragraph, discuss your point of view before concluding with a summary statement in the fifth and last paragraph. In this current version, all you did was present supporting facts for your stand on the matter, which did not help because the examiner will suddenly realize that you did not understand the instructions you were provided with.

Home / Writing Feedback / The punishment for evildoers must be fixed. Punishment and consideration essay.