The punishment should be fixed without considering the background of the criminal crime

Bams17 28 / 43  
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of criem. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and motivation for comitting it, should be taken into account when deciding the punishment.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Several humans think of that crime must have punishment every case occuring. While others have opinion that the people have the reason for do the crime and this reason must have consider before the punishment is fixed. On the other hand I really keen on with the first view because crime is negative behavior and should be vanished to prevent more criminal.

Recently, degree of crimes always increase in several countries, this is caused by more factors. On of the factor is less of streght law. Interestingly, while the countries have a law arranging aparticularly crime, this is do not be considered by criminalis. Wherever every criminal should be give hard punishment. For illustrates, indonesia has a good law arranging crime, but criminal always occurances because they do not strict with the criminalis. As the result, crimes always occurance every where and everytime caused by less stress of law and punishment. I believe that strenght law and hard punishment are the good solution, and there is no amnesties to the crime because crime always culprite and make uncondusive situation.

However, several people have opinion that every body engaging crime have a reason and this is crucial to be considering before the punishment is fixed. In the most country there are more aspect to consider before punishment is gived, one of all is background or motive the criminalis doing the crime. For example, the United States of America has a culture in consider punishment to the criminalis. They have human right aspect to consider before they giving the punishment. While this way will give more jobs for the police because the police always geting new criminal case with the same problem.

In conclusion, preventing to the increases of criminal, punishment should be fixed without considering the background of the criminal do the crime .

303 word.
Hi Bambang, please find additional help below;

- Several humanspeople think of
- that crimes must have punishment
- everytime they are committedcase occuring .
- While others have an opinion that, ( don't forget your punctuation marks )the people have
- thea reason for do the crime
- and this reason must havebe considered before the punishment is fixedimposed .
- On the other hand, I am really
-a crime is a negative behavior
- and should be vanished to prevent more criminalabolished in order not to encourage more criminals .

There you have it Bambang, as you can see, there's still a lot of work to be done in your essay, the first paragraph is enhanced as you can see above and I hope you follow through, be mindful with your linking verbs, punctuation marks as well as the form of words as well as how you incorporate them in your sentence. I hope to review the revised one soon.

Home / Writing Feedback / The punishment should be fixed without considering the background of the criminal crime