[Writing task2] Punishment to recognize the right/wrong distinction by kids

Minh Luong 1 / 1  

efficient teaching by punishment?

It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at the early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn the distinction.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behavior to children?

Many people believe that punishment could be a significant tool which helps children realize the difference between right and wrong things. I totally agree with this opinion.

It is clear that the children who are at early age do not have a fulfil comprehensive awareness. Hence, it is too difficult for them to distinguish what is should or should not. For example, there are a brunch of cases of fighting among students when happening conflict. As the result, their teachers usually require them to write a paper to self-judge on their activities and announce to their parents.

The other reason what I suppose that should have punishment is that assist the children grow further. On the ground of that when they are punished within their mistake which help them make clear that they need to be responsible for what they did.

However, what kind of punishments should adults use to teach children? In my opinion, I reckon that all punishments could be accepted excluding both mental and physical violence. On the ground of that violence just bring only fear, self-conscious to them instead of the firstly goal of using punishment.

In conclusion, I completely agree with this opinion which supposes the efficient teaching method within punishment on children, except using mental and physical violence
Minh, this essay will get an automatic failing score during the actual test due to the lack of words written. The requirement is that you write a minimum of 250 words for the essay. You only wrote 214 words. There are points deducted for each missing word leading up to the minimum word count. The lack of word count on your part indicates the following:

1. A lack of ability to write in English
2. A lack of familiarity with English words and its meanings
3. A need to improve your English sentence structuring skill
4. A need for you to do more practice exercises in terms of improving your English writing skills.

The main problem with your writing is that you are always writing less than the required minimum number of sentences per paragraph. Had you written at least 3 sentences per paragraph, you would have been guaranteed at least 250 written words and as such, could have had your essay considered for higher scoring consideration covering all 4 brackets.

The paragraphs lack proper topic foundations and supporting sentences. Adding examples based on personal experience of public knowledge would have also helped push this essay towards a passing mark at the very least. Please remember not to pose a question in these essays. Offer responses in each paragraph instead in order to avoid redundancies. Irrelevant details such as repeated questions tend to affect the overall clarity of the presentation. This is to be written in an opinion discussion format. Therefore, no questions should be posed, only responses to the questions provided. The examiner already knows what the questions you need to respond to are.
OP Minh Luong 1 / 1  
Pretty thanks for your feedback

Home / Writing Feedback / [Writing task2] Punishment to recognize the right/wrong distinction by kids