Punishment for each type of crime was often a prominent rule in societies

Sol19921992 1 / -  
Hi i have written an introduction for Cambridge 7,test 2 , task2 writing , could someone please check this for me?!

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime...

considering the state of affairs when judging a crime

Punishment for each type of crime was often a prominent rule in societies. That is why logically it caused a differ on point of views. Some people are of the opinion that there should be firm considered penalization. Others, however believe that the state of affairs on one's discrete crime or the inducement for committing it should unceasingly be taken into consideration, when determining on the punishment. My opinion is definitely on the latter.
Jalaleh, I would have been very happy to review this introduction for you had you just not forgotten one thing, the original prompt. I can't assess the applicability of your restatement without the original as the basis for the analysis. What you gave me is just the topic for discussion. While I do need that information, I also need the topic discussion instruction in order to work on your review. What I can tell you is this though, your opening paraphrase is difficult to read. The GRA section of your opening statement is confusing and stressful on the reader. This will definitely give you a failing score in the C&C section. Your overall paragraph development is very weak and does not really deliver a clear thought process.

I am not sure what you mean by discrete crime. You should not have used that term because it doesn't tie in with the statement you are trying to make in the sentence. You should have instead stuck with the presentation based on the "inducement" because that is easier to decipher in a confusingly developed sentence.

Had you provided me with the original prompt requirement, I would have been able to give you a better example of the opening statement. Right now, I can only make a general comment on your opening paragraph. Please provide the complete original prompt next time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Punishment for each type of crime was often a prominent rule in societies