Pupils have serious problems with their behaviour at school because of influence of the environment

nida26 30 / 19 5  
In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Over time, student's behaviour in schools has become big issue in several parts of the world. It can be caused due to the situation surrounding students themselves like parents and daily habit. Furthermore, there are some solutions which will discuss in this essay.

There are various reasons why a student's behaviour becomes worse at school. Initially, the parents do not pay attention to their children. They are busy with their occupation, so they do not have much time to control and oversee their children. Eventually, these days, mostly the children are influenced by the internet and television. They tend to play game online or watch television all day rather than open their schoolbook. So, they do not have time to study and become lazy students. As a result, they will be indolent to study in school and do not listen their teacher's explanation, until cheat each other in examinations.

On the other hand, I believe that there are some solutions to tackle these problems which parents and teachers can do. Firstly, the parents are the main actor who play important role to overcome these issues. They should spend more time at home than at work and give more attention to their children. Lastly, the teachers should perform a specific approach, and give a particular attention in the school. It is expected that the teachers can understand the student's feeling, so the students will listen their teachers' advice. Therefore, the teachers can handle their pupils easily.

To sum up, pupils have serious problems with their behaviour at school because of the influence of their environment. Moreover, I would argue that there are some solutions to change student's behaviour to be better at school or at home.
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hai Miss Nida,
You write a pretty good esay. Keep spirit nida :)

It can be caused due tothe situation surrounding students...
Furthermore, there are some solutions which will(be) discuss in this essay. (it can be caused by situation around them, such as parents and ...)

There are various reasons why a student's behaviour becomes worse at school(you have to make this sentence clear, because it seems that you want to compare student behavior at school with another thing, such as their behavior in the house or with student in the past) .

Initially, the parents do not pay attention to their children.
(Parents do not pay attention to their children as they are busy in the workplace, so the do not have much time to control and to oversee their children)

They tend to play game online or watch television all day rather than open(read is more appropriate to this context) their schoolbook.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pupils have serious problems with their behaviour at school because of influence of the environment