TOEFL; I would purchase a house instead of a business if I have enough money!

farbodsalahi 5 / 7  
I am preparing myself for toefl test.
I wonder if you give some tips about my faults so that i correct them.

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy?
On the one hand, some individuals would rather purchase a house by their capital. On the other hand, others prefer to make an investment on something which gives rise to huge amount of money in future. Both of such decisions sound interesting, but when it come s to me, I would prefer to buy a house for some reasons.

To begin first, I believe that buying a house can be a long-term investment. A case in point is, five years ago my parents bought a beautiful house in uptown. Now, its price has increased and my parents have made a good profit from buying it. Furthermore, purchasing a house is much better than investment. To put it simply, by buying a house I can play it safe and avoid losing my money and capital.

A survey shows a sizable number of people are united in one belief that buying a house makes them feel confident and also give them piece of mind. Such individuals are convinced that by buying a house they would not come across rented house difficulties. Having considered so, as a married person, I do not regularly want to move out or move in new houses and I prefer to stay a place forever.

Last but not least, by owning a house, I am able to put it as collateral in a bank so as to get loan for some purposes like buying a car or purchasing appliances. In other word, I could take advantage of it as a significant capital.

To sum up, I feel that buying a house is much a logical decision than making an investment. Moreover, I can use it as a capital whenever I need it. So I prefer to buy a house.

In this task, they expect you to introduce your topic in the introduction. So, don't answer to the prompt directly. Instead, introduce it to the reader;

If you have enough money for an investment, investing it on a house or a business is a wise decision. However, what is to choose between them is a tricky choice. In my case, I would rather prefer to buy a house than purchasing a business for several reasons;

Now you can go to body paras to explain the reasons.

. Furthermore, purchasing a house is much better than investment.

.... buying a house is also an investment... better re-phrase!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; I would purchase a house instead of a business if I have enough money!