IELTS TASK 2 The qualities and skills that a person requires to become successful

KAURNAVI 4 / 5 1  
The qualities and skills that a person requires to become successful in today's world cannot be learned at a university or other academic institutions.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

which skills contribute to success?

Achievers need numerous qualities and skills being accepted as a triumphant. Although proponents are of the notion that all traits could not be acquired at school or college, some are grasped from other experience. I vehemently espouse with the above statement on the ground of that; an individual enhanced some skills in learning centers, others in their job rest they grab from their extensive life experience. Let us discuss it in detail in the subsequent paragraphs.

First and foremost, though a person needs some professional knowledge and mandate to have an equivalent degree to grab top-ranked jobs in this competitive life, for becoming victorious; ones should pick-up additional skills such as self-confidence, optimism and passion. To elaborate, all special abilities to become cup-winning can have through motivational stories, self-realization and patience. As school provides equal knowledge and teaching to every student, but few of them achieve success only by sweeping their skills to become superior. For instance, Dr Sigmund Freud, an eminent psychologist of human behaviour and cognitive skills, stated that to become cup-winning ones should require extra features.

Additionally, another part of society reckons that they are successful after acquiring top positions in multinational companies with qualified academics, which is not the case. To clarify, when people become affluent, they are in a misconception of being successful, in the later stage they feel frustrated and incompleteness because of an individual need more money and that more is never enough. Thus, the actual meaning is self- satisfaction need to do something meaningful. When people give others without expecting anything in return, these skills can be pick up with broad life experience. These peculiarities cannot be provided by another educational place on self-realization and self-satisfaction. To illustrate,

Finally, although people gain diverse skills while doing their studies, still they count as fresher on jobs in the absence of professional experience. To explain, if someone wants to become successful, they need not only academic skills but also require official skills such as problem-solving skills besides this ability to accept and learn from criticism. Moreover, there are other types of people who make it big without going to college, those who took risks to achieve success and pursued their dreams. To cite an example, Michael Dell, the founder and CEO of Dell who dropped out of college at 19. He first started his computer company and expanded it with will-power, intellectual and cognitive skills.

To encapsulate, it can be concluded that there are different skills to be a successful person we grab from various places in different segments of life, institutions are only one part of it, not the whole one.
Grahyta24 6 / 12 2  
You wrote the essay very good and also used uncommon words, such as triumphant, vehemently espouse, etc.

I almost can not find any grammatical mistake in your essay.

Good luck for your next essay, I'm so interested to read it.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 The qualities and skills that a person requires to become successful