Quality of work is more important than appearance for certain companies

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Quality of work is more important than appearance for certain companies. Whereas office look style is needed to support employee activities, I believe that the value of work quality is the most essential than others.

Becoming employee make people must wear dress smartly such as office appearance and uniform. Office regulation encourages them to have obligation wearing suit of clothes that give neat and accordance look. It is because the assessment of work colleague is started since they look their appearance. Indonesia Development Program (IDP), one of Non-Goverment Organizations for instance. The regulation about office style for the employee in this organization, emerge because of their work relation with prominent people. As a result, the partners of this organization trust and respect to them.

However, quality of work is the most crucial above the others. It is because overall assessment from job colleague will end in this part. Employees must able to give their performance besides they wear dress smartly. For example, decision for Memorandum of Understanding from other countries to IDP-NGO is based on the quality of this organization in manage International student in overseas. As a result, other countries want to make relation to work together with this group.

To sum up, I think have a good looking when work is necessary. Yet, the most essential is how employee doing their job well and proof their best ability. It is recommended to them to able to adjust their condition where they must uphold their performance quality and also their appearance well.
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello. this is my suggestion

1. missing article

Whereas an office look style is needed
Becoming an employee makes people

2. preposition
their work related to prominent people

I3. double verb
I think having a good looking

good luck
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello beauty 17, here my suggestions for you.

Employees must [BE] able to give ...
... of this organization in manage[managing] International
want to make relation to work[for working] together with this group
It is recommended tothem to [be] able to adjust

Gluck

Home / Writing Feedback / Quality of work is more important than appearance for certain companies