My question - "What make you obtain your achievement?" - meeting with a famous person

hallohello 1 / -  
91.If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Answers:
What would you question if you made an arrangement to meet a famous person? Were I could ask a well-known one, I would ask: "What make you obtain your achievement?" The reason why the above question could be raised based on several ideas which tend to be discussed.

First of all reasons for which I am eager to gain the way he successes. Actually, most of the named people always have their realistic goals and particular targets, which lead him into making their own mature decisions. Furthermore, the only way to be famous is to imitate his orientation. It is clear that the answers of this question might be included the content of what he did, who he worked with or which orientation chosen. Phuong Thanh, a famous singer, for example, whom I have interviewed, gave me the clue she met her real manager and she started with getting community spirit. Indeed, I paid my attention how to win his status, so I imitated.

Last, what kind of his person should have learnt from is showed off why he could be able to maintain his action. It is undoubted that he may be smart, hard-working and decisive. It cannot be deniable that his good personalities bring him success. In addition to, how to explore his good-looking appearance will be proved when making clear the answers. Surely, I could get how to discovery what I possess.

In conclusion, due to the fact that learnable and practical question might be raised in the interviewing. From these mental issues, my question can be explained to the readers why I made the above questions. As far as I mentioned, two reasons consisted of their realistic and interesting experience.
EF_Season - / 21 14  
Hi hallohello! I'm EF_Season and I'm here to help you with your essay today! First, you've chosen a great question to ask a famous person. To ask this person to reflect on his or her successes is a great idea.

Let's look at the first paragraph, in which you frame your question. You have three sentences here that are written in a complex way due to your learning of the English-language. It may be simpler for you to write a single sentence that reflects the prompt... An example of my own might be:

If I were to meet Oprah Winfrey, I would ask her if she would buy me a car!"

Okay, maybe my sentence is selfish, but you get the point! Simply, simplify, simplify!

The second paragraph is muddied by your use of the word "orientation." First, in the US, right now, that word is mostly associated with homosexual and/or heterosexual "Orientation" so it carries with it a connotation that may be different (or not the only) dictionary denotation of the word. So, although people may have numerous orientations, reading this word as a US-citizen, makes me immediately think of someones sexuality. That aside, even without this connotation, I'm still not clear what you mean by "orientation" here. Do you mean their path? the way they've gone about their life? The choices they've made? You need to clarify what you mean when using this word so that your reader can better understand your word usage.

Make sure your he's and she's match the gender of the person you're discussing. At times you say she then you say he immediately following so gender is unclear.

When you say "most of the named people" do you mean most famous people (most people for whom we know their names)? This clause is not clear to me.

Finally, you say in your conclusion that there are "two reasons" that "consisted of their "realistic and interesting experience" but in your essay you don't discuss these two reasons as either interesting or realistic so it's confusing to have your earlier reasoning summed up in a way that you haven't yet addressed. Conclusion should not offer new information in basic writing.

Good luck with your essay, hallohello!

Home / Writing Feedback / My question - "What make you obtain your achievement?" - meeting with a famous person