IELTS. The Question is: The replacement of old workers. Do you agree or disagree?

german89 2 / 3  
The wide spread of businesses has made a different perception towards the structure of team-works in an office, this means management to lay new approaches such as, finding young officers and unskilled labors. Honestly, the old workers should be replaced by young generations. Therefore, this essay would argue the topic in connection with young workers and old workers in a job circumstance.

Be in no doubt of that, fresh-graduates are potential to contribute in a company to become more efficient. It is hard to enunciate this view without other views. Secondly, the old workers undoubtedly have abilities and experiences to deal with a stabilization and foundation of companies.

First and foremost, the new generation in a company is the main factor to enhance or enlarge the market share. Therefore, finding the new generation should include in a company, the management of offices offers a lot of opportunities to fresh-graduates. It is because they are having many ideas and strong physicals to vanquish all barriers for rising benefits.

Vice versa, some people condemn and they believe that old workers are the basic stone of a company because they had a lot of knowledges and experiences. For example, old workers is able to tackle the turbulence of business-cycles. It is because they have a power and wisdom to make decisions for keeping the company running in the right track.

To sum up, after considering both views of agree and disagree, I tend to say agree that th good position in an office should be settled by a young-person, but the structure in a company should be maintaining with a balance proportion which is containing old people as a mentor for young-persons to create an equilibrium in a company.
montegrappa 3 / 12  
Be in no doubt of that,F resh-graduates are potential to contribute in, undoubtedly, makes a company to become more efficient. It is hard to enunciate this view without other views Secondly, the old workers undoubtedly have abilities and experiences to deal with a stabilization and foundation of companies. (Sorry, don't understand...)

My advice is to make clear your logical progression prior to your writing, cheers! :)
It is better if you include the full prompt in your essay so that we know what it exactly expects from you.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS. The Question is: The replacement of old workers. Do you agree or disagree?