A questionnaire for people that related to communication capacities important in their jobs

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The table shows the information about some questions from people that related to communication capacities were important in their jobs. This measurement took in 1997 and 2006. Overall, the biggest number of communication external came from dealing with people. Listening carefully to colleagues of internal aspect was the largest in that two years.

Based on the table can be seen that there was an increase from 60% to 65%. The second largest came from knowledge of particular product or services, which is rose significantly, by six percent in 2006. Although, the other experienced fell slightly, by three percent.

From internal aspect of communication, the highest increase came from listening carefully to colleagues, by nine percent (form 38% to 47%). The second highest came from instructing of training people, at 30% in the second survey, but it had same of the number of increasing, at five percent. Planning the activities of other, and making speeches or presentations rose highly not more that four percent. (163w)

abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hallo @badafebriani17, I got some advice for your writing:

Based on the table (, IT) can be seen that ...
... of particular product(S) or services, which is rose significantly(SLOWLY/STEADILY) , by six percent in 2006. Although, the other experienced fell slightly, ...

... or presentations rose highly not more that(NO MORE THAN) four percent.

Home / Writing Feedback / A questionnaire for people that related to communication capacities important in their jobs