Quick world means quick decisions to make.

trungomega 1 / - 1  
Topic: The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Do you agree or disagree?

we got used to make decisions quickly

Nowadays, we are living in a developed social, everything we do must be quick because the time is gold. There are some people say that the decision that we make quickly are always wrong. In my opinion, I disagree with the statement because of the following reasons.

First of all, we have experience. In our life, we may meet a situation one time or two times and we gain the experience about how to do or solve that situation. Whenever we meet the situation again, we can always make quick decision in the right way. For example, when you are a surgeon, you meet a case and you have to make a quick decision, you must do it because the patient does not have time for you to think and you need to base on your knowledge to make the right decision in a short time to save the patient.

Secondly, nothing is perfect in this world. At a time in our life, we may make a wrong decision at that time and we may feel sad about it. We cannot make everything in the right way as we want. For example, when I was a kid, my mother suggests me should learn English. My family thinks that my mother makes a very wrong decision, but today it turns out that my mother's decision is right. I can use English to study, to read books, listen to music and lots of things I can use English.

On the other hand, we cannot deny that making quick decisions are sometimes wrong. This will happen if we do not have knowledge, confident and a little luck. Making wrong decisions just sometimes happen to me because I know what I can do and how far I can go. Lucky sometimes is the most important thing when we make quick decision, but the always thing make you make the right decision is your knowledge and confidence.

In conclusion, I disagree with the statement. In our life, we have to get used to quickly decide because the world where we are living do not stop improving every second, every minute, every hour. At a time in our life, the decision we make can be wrong, but who know what will happen. Life is a mystery, nothing is perfect, and all we need is just improving ourselves every day.

Can you help me to check whether my idea is digress or not. Thank you a lot. I'm trying to learn writing but this topic, i have no idea about it.
Trung, considering that the essay proves that you are not well versed in the English language, you should not have used yourself as an example regarding the decision making prowess of your mother. Specially since the decision to make you study English is not something that she did quickly. She had time to think about her decision before actually doing it. The same goes for doctors. They need to study the case of their patients before making any decisions because they deal with life. When it comes to serious decisions, time is of the essence. When it comes to other things, such as whether you should buy the latest pair of shoes, the latest clothes, or eat a certain restaurant, those are the quickly made decisions that is being referred to in the essay and these should have been the examples you used to defend your stance. This is a trick question that tests your English comprehension and analytical skills. As such, you have proven that while you do understand the question, you did not analyze it regarding its applicability to various situations that truly ask for quick decisions. That said, without considering the flawed line of reasoning and only considering the discussion you presented, you would probably score a 3 with this essay. Most of the problems with your essay lie within your sentence structure and grammar usage. It is important that you do your best to create more fluid English sentences. Fluid sentences will work best for you in this case. Don't aim for the complex sentences yet as you are not yet at that point of English usage that will allow you to do that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Quick world means quick decisions to make.