'quite arguable question'; should kids begin learning foreign language early?

tjtajinder 1 / 1  
Q- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.

The question is indeed a quite arguable and it involves innumerable number of factors which cause to escalate the level of issue to a debate. Some people accede with the statement that children should learn foreign languages in school but some people are controvert with this statement. So before either advocating it or opposing it we need to juxtapose all the related aspects and facts and the conduct an analysis the same. So we can frame a quintessential verdict. According to my point of view I also concede with the statement but up to some extent because it has both precarious and efficacious impacts.

Foreign language is an amalgamation of two lexicons but they have a colossal influence in the life of masses. Foreign language fetches a massive metamorphosis in the student's life. By learning these languages they have umpteen of opportunities to proliferate there cognition. In present scenario, it is crucial to communication between two countries to exchange their thoughts, products, deals and number of other things. So it is tremendous way to learn foreign languages in schools because children have dainty age in school and there grasping power to learn is much faster than adults. They don't feel bashful while speaking any language with mistakes and wrong pronunciation. Numerous of parents have a dream that their children would go abroad in future. So if they will learn these languages at school then they will not face any paradoxical situation there.

Well, the issue is invincible and nothing can be stated justifiably. As per coin has two sides similarly it also has sinister impacts. By learning foreign languages children may become too much egg headed and they will not heed their parents and adults. They will not have nexus with their culture languages and traditions.

Post expounding all the related factors I ponder that this is an impalpable situation because it has both fruitful and baneful aspects but it's entirely depends on us how to maintain, equipoise and equilibrium with them. So that impairment is minimal and gain and profit are optimum.
Hi :)
I have a small request for you before giving you my comment :)
When you open a new thread for your new essays for this writing task, post them in the "Writing feedback" forum. It is the forum dedicated for these essays and you'd get more feedback when your essay is there :)

Ok.... let's come to your essay;

The question is indeed a quite arguableoneand it involves innumerable number of factors which cause to escalate the level of issue to a debate.

.... the part I highlighted sounds too complex and confusing. It's nice when you present your ideas more clearly with simple, yet interesting sentences.
question is quite arguable/ question is a quite arguable one
cskillman 2 / 6  
So far so good but I agree with dumi, the first sentence is very complex. Try to simplify it a little bit. Also a good idea might be to pick yes or no on whether you agree that they should learn foreign languages as soon as they start school. If you clearly decide that you agree or disagree, you could elaborate on alot of points. hopefully this makes sense and helps!
OP tjtajinder 1 / 1  
thanks for ur suggestion i will take care of it.

if i will write like this then how much i will score....?

Home / Writing Feedback / 'quite arguable question'; should kids begin learning foreign language early?