Racial Inequality in U.K. Is Getting Worse, Report Finds

azmi23 17 / 28 3  
It is a summary from TIME's article,
Written by : Tara John
Source:
time.com/4457090/ehrc-human-rights-race-inequality-uk/
So comments, critics, and suggestions are very welcome!

Some minorities in United Kingdom will face hate crime circumstances due to the effect of Brexit. Moreover, it is a "deep-rooted" issue that make it even worse. There were reports from British police in England and Wales that hate crimes had an enormous escalation at 57% incidents after the June 23 referendum. It affected to, not only the black community, but also the ethnic community which make them have no longer belonging in home, Modern Britain.

David Isaac, chair of Equality and Human Rights Commissions (EHRC) realized that deterrence effort to combat race inequality must be urged and doubled or racial tensions will rise inexorably.

There are several report that convince what ethnic minorities and black community are more likely to get in this issue; uniquitous treatment in criminal justice, less paid for graduates in employment, and high rate of unemployed, compared to white people. A new strategy has been constructed by British government to diminish racial inequality and to monitor progress also.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Azmi, I would like to go straightforward to check and give my best feedback in this article summary. You can see them in the detailed descriptions below. I hope you can follow through.

- Some minorities in the United Kingdom will face hate crime circumstancesissues due to the effect of Brexit.
- Moreover, itThis is a "deep-rooted" issue that can possiblymake it evenbecome worse.
- There wereSome reports from British police in England and Wales mentioned that...
- It has affected to , not onlyboth the black community, but alsoand the ethnic community. whichThis makes them havefeel no longer belonging belongs inat home, the Modern Britain.

- David Isaac, the chair of Equality and (...) must be urged and doubled orotherwise racial tensions ...
- There are several reportS that convince what...
- ... racial inequality and to monitor progress also .

There you have it Azmi, I hope you can consider my help above as meaningful. Good luck for the next summary practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Racial Inequality in U.K. Is Getting Worse, Report Finds