racism and xenophobia are attitude that we are taught, not born with, then the problems

vishal19balar 1 / 1  
Please check the essay that I have sent (atteched file) and comment on it, how much band may I get in IELTS for this essay because I am going to appear for exam on 8thMarch 2014

• Essay for IELTS writing task 2
You have to type your essay in the Message block. You shouldn't have uploaded your essay in a file which is not very supportive for us to provide our feedbacks for you. So, type your essay and re-post it in this same thread. Also, make sure you open all IELTS essays in the Writing Feedback forum which is the most appropriate essay forum for them.
OP vishal19balar 1 / 1  
If racism and xenophobia are attitude that we are taught, not born with, then the problems that come from them can be resolved.
Discuss this view and give your own opinion.

Essay:
To discuss racism is always debatable issue. In many countries racism and xenophobia are buried in deep valley, although it is still in existence in some undeveloped countries or even sometimes appear in developed or developing countries in the form of hate crime. Despite the variety and ambiguity here I would discuss this view and give my opinion afterwards.

To begin with, racism and xenophobia are social diseases and once it bursts out it spread like epidemic. A child does not born with the thoughts of racism, but it is taught either by family members or by society. Moreover, once racism flourishes in one's mind he or she suffer from xenophobia. In some tribal area, for an illustration, some people of two different casts have contempt for each other that sometimes result in riot and homicide. In addition, the feeling of revenge infuriate the anger of people who belong to suffering cast or society.

Generally, this phenomenon take birth due to contempt toward other cast or society, or sometimes people of one race believe they are superior than people of different races. For an example, in past white skinned people hate black people. However, this all attitudes as mentioned above are not genetically inherited in child. Rather, that means it is taught.

To sum up, according to me, if racism and xenophobia are taught, then the problems that come from them can be resolved too. If everyone tries to understand born is not of our choice otherwise every child has aspire to take birth in the thorough-breed family. The best way to remove both from society is raise voice against them those gives stimulation rather tolerate racism; the best example is Nelson Mandela who opposed racism, and get tremendous success in Africa.

Home / Writing Feedback / racism and xenophobia are attitude that we are taught, not born with, then the problems