Radio, television, and Internet shows over and over gossips stories and entertainment news

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Topic :

The media pay too much attentions to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors , singers and footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

Radio, television, and the internet go over stories about gossips and entertainment news for almost all day long. As a result, many people affected by the media they watch everyday. I believe media should tell about real life common person and do not show about different world where the celebrities lives.

Citizens who argue that well-known people should be reported have important reason to share. They suggest that public figure can change other people's life. They can motivate their fans to become better person. As example, the famous football player, Cristiano Ronaldo, helped a child from Aceh when The Tsunami happened. Ten years later, the boy changes and becomes the famous young soccerrer .

On the other hand, there is one main reason why ordinary people hould be showed in the media. Of course, they live in a real social life and they are not created by the media want for public consumption. Without a camera, they daily life are still going but their inspiration tend to be uncaptured. So, it is important to the media to take their life into the screen. For example is Butet Manurung, an educational activist who teach in the rural area in Sumatra. What she is doing inspires Mira Lesmana, the film producer, to create biography movie about her. Because of these movie, many inhabitants follow her path to make social community based on educational purpose.

In conclusion, more people should know there are many people like them who can do better thing although they just normal person.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi,, dinar

Radio, television, and the internet go overgives stories about gossips ...
As a result, many people is affected by the media theybecause they watch everyday. I believe media should tell aboutperson real life common person and do not show about ...

They can motivate their fans to become better person.(actually, it is not eligible to understand, please concern about meaning)

In conclusion, more people should know there are many people like them ... ( i think it should be combine to third paragraph)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Radio, television, and Internet shows over and over gossips stories and entertainment news