In the rainwater reusing process water treatment place and the tank supply water to a household

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
The diagram below shows how rainwater is reused.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram presents the rainwater is reused which is from two place to keep water are in the dam and neighbourhood of house. It can be seen that, water treatment place and rainwater tank supply water to household.

First, the water are fallen, then it come in to dam and neighborhood home. This is where the process diverges. Water are from dam are run to water treatment plant. Following this, water are recycled to become the drinking water for house hold and water are from rainwater tank at the same time are supplied for human consumption in home.

Waste water are consumed by household are thrown to wastewater treatment plant. After that, the water is recycled in wastewater treatment plant, then the excess treated water are thrown to the river. Afterwards, the water are from stormwater treatment which is being in the underground are run to river. The all water back to the upper course of a river system.
La Baso 15 / 22  
Dear writer

allow me to give little opinion.
- you should put the map on your essay.

... reused which is from two placesto keep water aresuch as in the dam and neighbourhoodneighborhood of house (what do you mean by neighborhood?).

- your 1st paragraph may be put like this The diagram presents about several ways of reusing rainwater. it can be seen that rainwater can be poured from the dam and directly from the rainwater tank.

keep writing :)
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Wiwik, first of all, I would like to remind you that you are obliged to upload the picture for IELTS writing TASK 1. If you don't upload it, I will not be able to give you a thorough feedback towards your essay. Second of all, your introductory paragraph is too weak, which also can be considered as incomplete by the examiner if you only write 2 sentences. Despite your grammatical errors, I notice that you are still unable to create a simple sentence accurately. Lastly, I suggest you to make a space (at least 1 'enter') for each paragraph. This will help us (contributors and members) to give feedback easily.

My suggestion for your improvement is that you need to avoid making 'confusing' complex sentence. This is because flawless simple sentence is still better than confusing/inaccurate complex sentence. Then, you need to learn writing step by step, since a good writing comes from lots of practices. In addition, please be more aware of subject and verb agreement, singular plural, and other grammatical stuffs. At least, you can learn all of them by reading some books, read some information about grammar on many online websites, or even ask your friends or teachers. After several days/weeks/months of training, I hope your writing skill will be improved. I can't wait to see your next essay. Good luck! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / In the rainwater reusing process water treatment place and the tank supply water to a household