Raising age limit for driving license would help reduce traffic accidents

Bazarov 2 / 2  
The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for aged ones. Do you agree?

In today's life, there is so much traffic around the world and it is clear that traffic is the main reason for happening road accidents. It said that the best way to deal with this problem would be to limit the ages of drivers. And I totally agree with this view as there are several reasons to supply it. The main is that very young or so elder people are not able to drive and I will analyze this supporting idea in the following paragraphs.

Firs of all, in my opinion, young people have not enough experience in driving. Furthermore, the youths are always curious and because of their interest in speed they commonly forget about speed limit. As a result, the number of traffic accidents increases. Therefore, I support this statement, and the governments must raise age limit for beginner drivers in their own countries.

Secondly, elderly people are also the cause of traffic accidents. Particularly, many aged people suffer from several diseases such as headache and heart attack, and these diseases may interfere in the elderly during driving. Moreover, as we all know, nearly all aged people are impatient, and I think this also can be a case of traffic accidents. Thus, I support the idea on limiting age for elder people so that I found aged people are not able to drive.

To sum up, as I supported above it would be helpful in reducing traffic accidents, if age limit for youths was raised and for aged people was lowed.

255 words
In today's life, there is so much traffic around the world and it is clear that traffic is the main reason for happening road accidents.

... .... I think you have misunderstood the topic. It really does not refer to road traffic as a problem (though it is actually a problem). In my view, traffic accidents refers to the road accidents.

And I totally agree with this view as there are several reasons to supplysupport it.

The main reason is that very young or so elder people are not able to drive and I will analyze this supporting idea in the following paragraphs.

... This is a bit confusing sentence. Better re-phrase!

First of all, in my opinion, young people havedo not have enough experience in driving.

First, young children lack matuarity and experience in driving.
I hope you prepare yourself for TOEFL or IELTS. If so you need to follow the appropriate essay structure. Generally, I recommend the 4 para structure;

Intorduction- Introduce your topic +state your opinion
1st Body para; 1st reason for your opinion + specific example to support it
2nd Body para; 2nd reason+example
Conclution; summary of the above
Read threads you find in this forum to get an idea about this essay structure!
OP Bazarov 2 / 2  
thank you very much. i follow this stucture, but i can not use my ideas effectively and i always sentences up. this is my problem(

Home / Writing Feedback / Raising age limit for driving license would help reduce traffic accidents