The range of nationality of people, who has journeyed to New Zealand

Gian16 2 / 6  
International visitors to New Zealand : Country of Origin (ielts task 1)

The pie chart illustrates the range nationality of people, who has journey to New Zealand.

First of all, Australia be the biggest percent of countries, where its citizen come to New Zealand, at 40 percent. The second number is United Kingdom at 12 percent. From two of these countries, the different percent around 28. Meanwhile, United States becomes the last of top three big countries, such as Australia and United Kingdom.

On the other hand, China, Japan, are the number third and fourth on the league of holiday maker, send 5 percent, 4 percent each. South of Korea be the smallest country about the tourist, at 3 percent. it is clearly that Australia has peak different visitors than South of Korea ( 37 percent). Finally, the amount of range countries, which exclude 6 countries above, at 27 percent.

Overall, there are two big distinct, come from the amount of visitors numbers, fist is the large percentage such as Australia, United Kingdom and United State, and second is small percentage, such as China, Japan, and South of Korea.

174 Words

Hi Gian, below are my thoughts on your analysis. The linking verbs are seen as very crucial detail that is missing in your analysis, having said that, please find my suggestions below.

- The pie chart illustrates the range of nationality of people, - who has journeyed to New Zealand.

- First of all, Australia behas the biggest
- percentage of countries,
- From two of these countries,
- the different percentdifference of the percentage around 28.

- South of Korea beis the smallest
- country about theof tourist, at 3 percent.
- I t is clearly that Australia
- has peaked different visitors than
- the amount of range of countries,

- Overall, there are two big distinct countries who visits New Zealand , come from the amount of visitors numbers, fist is
- the largest percentage such as
- and the second is small percentage, such ascame from China, Japan, and South of Korea.

There you have it Gian, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and do let us know should you need further assistance.

Home / Writing Feedback / The range of nationality of people, who has journeyed to New Zealand