The Rare Phenomenon of deliquescetion of Polar Iceberg

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The polar snowflake, particularly in Antartica, is about 200 ft. out of the water that is melt be glaciers and it's the amount almost slightly. The liquefaction of the icebergs can result much of meneral in water which come from this polar ice. The average of polar ice is very young which is above one hundred thousand years old.

Source : ted
acemyessay 1 / 1  
@yurikeyuri
Your writing does not express the ideas that you are trying to convey. I am not even able to figure out what you are trying to say in the first two sentences.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... is about 200 ft. HEIGHT out of the waterthat is melt to be glaciers[glacier is large mass of ice, thus it cannot be mentioned that 'melt into glacier' as melt means turn into liquid or softer state. make sure to delivered a proper and accurate information]and it's the amount almost slightly.cannot understand what you meant here!

The liquefaction liquidation of the icebergs can result much of INCREASE THE NUMBER OF meneral MINERALS in water which ...
The average AGE of THE VERY YOUNG polar ice is very young which is above one hundred thousand years old.

TO COMPOSE A PROPER SUMMARY:
1)LISTEN/READ THE SOURCE
2) WRITE DOWN THE MAIN IDEAS/INFORMATION INTO PARAPHRASED WORDS OR YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE
3) REWRITE AND COMPOSE THOSE DATA INTO A SUMMARY
4) RECHECK IS YOUR SENTENCE IS UNDERSTANDABLE?GIVING THE EXACT MEANING WITHOUT USING THE SAME WORDS? IF SUCH THE PROBLEMS OCCUR, YOUR SUMMARY IS BAD AND NEED TO REWRITE AGAIN
Bams17 28 / 43  
hallo miss

The polar snowflake, particularly in Antartica, is about 200 ft.( THE POLAR SNOWFALKE IN ANTARTICA IS ...

.out of the water (USE GOOD VOCABULARY IN THE FIRST SENTENCES) that is melt be glaciers ...

these are my advices
1. lack of idea is the most problem>>> broaden your idea to cover all of the main summary
2. try to write more sentences.
3. apy attention with using of vocabularies appropriate or not with context

GOOD LUCK..

Home / Writing Feedback / The Rare Phenomenon of deliquescetion of Polar Iceberg