The rate of crime committed by teenagers is increasing throughout the world. Reasons and solutions.

yuca 1 / -  
The rate of crime committed by teenagers is increasing throughout the world

Discuss the possible reasons and give suggestions on how to solve the problem.

The percentage of crime taken up by teenagers is remarked rising all over the world. Here is an essay aiming to illustrate the problems and find the solution.

It is caused by many reasons both about individuals and societies. Because the teenagers always want to prove their abilities or value, the young man easily do some illegal things when they lose their mind, which leads to people prefer fighting against others rather than staying in harmony with others. In addition, the lack of public attention for them is a reason, for example, the knowledge about teaching teenagers how to control themselves is not enough whatever school and family supports, which causes teenagers to choose a crime way when they are distinguished by the world.

But the public can solve the problems from original to the final by some methods. First and foremost tolerance treat the teenager who is first making a fault or crime, then help them correct the fault, because the second criminal heavily affects the growing rate of crime. What is more, the government should adjust the laws about teenagers, such as different punishments between teenagers and adults, and establishing some schools in jail. Last but not least if the crime is committed, teenagers can get forgiveness from the victim who was hurt by them, also helping the teenager change themselves.

In summary, families, schools, and social communities, no one can forget the responsibility for teenagers' crime. It is better to cooperate helping teenagers grow into a person who can lead to a brighter future.
remarked rising all

What made you use the word " remarked" ? That word is used incorrectly in this presentation along with more than several others which will result in failed scores for 3 categories:

- Lexical Resource
- Cohesiveness and coherence
- Grammar Range and accuracy

These repeated eorors, without even considering the lack of thesis statements, will be more than enough to ensure that you do not pass the test. The overall presentation does not carry an easy to understand presentation due to your unfamiliarity with English simple sentence structure and word formation. You need to understand that youcannot merely use word equivalents from your languageto English. Unless you choose the correct word, based on definition, your essay turns into this jumbled mess. Work on developing your vocabulary first. Then, familiarize yourself with writing simple sentences first. Make sure that the sentences you write will be easily understood by a native English speaker.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rate of crime committed by teenagers is increasing throughout the world. Reasons and solutions.