The rate of students' satisfaction of some supported-studying services in a university

Task 1 - a survey

The pie charts show the results of a survey conducted by a university on the opinions of full-time and part-time students about its services

The two diagrams give information about the rate of students' pleasure of some supported-studying services in a university.
Overall, most students in that school rate very pleased with the two mentioned services, yet, only the support of technology was reported just roughly happy by students.

In terms of the supplement of electrical devices, more than a half of full-time students rates super impressed, while the figure for those who study part-time courses just account for 20%. For the average rates for just little happy, there are 45% of the part-time students, who are higher than the full-time ones by 30%. And for the unhappy rates, it was seen nearly similar amount in both students studying full-time and part-time class with 31% and 35% respectively.

Moving to the expansion of study hours, there are both considerable percentages in two groups of students, who are highly appreciate with this service, with 87% and 72% for full-time and part-time pupils one by one. However, the number of people who report little pleasure in full-time classes stands for just nearly 12%, which is fewer than studying part-time by 11%. The last dislikes this service, barely account for a tiny fraction.

Actually, the image reference used is not appropriate. There is no diagram presented. Rather, 4 pie charts have been provided for the report. That means, there should be a total of 4 paragraphs presented. Each paired image gets one reporting and analysis paragraph each. The word count should total no more than 200 in this case since there are only 20 minutes provided to write the complete essay. Kindly be careful when identifying the image as that is a part of the task accuracy requirement. The wrong image identification will immediately cause an error in the information presentation that will affect the truthfulness of the presentation. The report must not mislead nor misinform the reader. It will be a cause to fail the test.

The essay also suffers in terms of word accuracy. The terms used are either not referred to in the image or, incorrectly identify parts of the report. These repeated errors will further add to the definite failing score of the essay. The writer should focus on his vocabulary at this point. Though the effort is identifiable in the writing, effort is not scored in this test. This is a failing essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rate of students' satisfaction of some supported-studying services in a university