The rates of crime and how these rates altered in three different places in Panama city

Liakita 1 / 1  

changes in Panama city from 2010 to 2019

The line graph illustrates the rates of crime and how these rates altered which occurred in three different places in panama city between 2010 and 2019.

Overall, there was a fluctuation in the number of incidents causing by car theft and robbery examined;meanwhile, the figures for burglary saw a dramatic drop.In addition, burglary constantly had the lowest figures throughout the period.

The amount of happenings relating to burglary started at about 3400,after which it witnessed a rapid decrease to exactly 1000 in 2015.Similar changes can be seen in the figures for car theft and robbery, which fell from roughly 2800 and 700 to around 2100 and precisely in the first 5 years.

From 2005 to 2019, the quantity of car theft cases increased considerable, reaching around 2800 to become the main reason for the number of incidents towards the end of the period.The figures for burglary and robbery saw the similar changes, but to lesser extents, growing to roughly 1500 and 700 in the final year respectively.

The main problem with this report is the clarity of the presentation. The writer has truly put in a good amount of effort when it somes to analyzing the image. Analysis and comparison sentences / paragraphs exist in the presentation. The desire of the author to be understood is clear. Unfortunately, the essay suffers from clarity within the paragraph presentations. There is an obvious lack of control when it comes to using the English language. Sentence formation and word usage would be the main concern here.

Despite the writer's efforts, the overall essay is totally confusing to the reader because of his weakness in grammar range and accuracy. This grading section will be credited with a failing score due to severe writing inefficiencies of the test taker. While the TA score may not suffer too much, the C+C, LR scores will suffer the same failing consideration as the GRA score.

The writer should not proceed with any more task practice essays until he gets his GRA problems corrected. There is no single problem to point out in this case. He must review and practice based on overall English writing accuracy considerations.
OP Liakita 1 / 1  
Can you point me to the grammar mistakes in this passage?

Home / Writing Feedback / The rates of crime and how these rates altered in three different places in Panama city