Reaching at the pinnacle of success requires dedication and determination

samrooney 1 / -  
I find this statement absolutely accurate as it is in consonance to the famous saying "hard work is the key to success". People often latch on to some reason or the other for not working hard and ultimately, when they fails, they hold their luck responsible. This kind of approach towards your work will ultimately doom your life . Working hard is the ultimate requirement in order to achieve any target. Reaching at the pinnacle of success requires dedication, determination and perseverance.
Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Hi Samrooney... It is a nice writing... I agree with your text above. Because I am a non-English native speaker, I let other friends to correct your text more.

However, I found a sentence in ungrammatically error,
when they fails, they hold their luck responsible.
Based on my knowledge, it should be when they fail (without s), they hold their luck responsible.

Hope this could help you, keep writing friend!!
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
I find this statement absolutely accurate as it is in consonance to the famous saying "hard work is the key to success". People often latch on to some reasons or the other (this part need to clarify,other reasons or something?) for not working hard, and ultimately, when they fails, they hold on their luck for the success responsibility . This kind of approach towards your work will ultimately doom your life . Working hard is the ultimate requirement in order to achieve any target. Reaching at the pinnacle of success requires dedication, determination and perseverance. Just sitting on the couch and waiting for the God'sto shine the light of success on you is simply a waste ofwasting time. You musthave to get up and find a reason to live. Even luck does not favor those who don't (avoid contraction in formal writing, write do not instead) believe i n working hard.

Hard work always pays. When you have performed your task, with full resolve then nobody can stop you from tasting the fruits of your hard work. It generally a presumption by variousmany motivational and educational; speakers that success is 70% of hard work and 30% of luck. Hence, it is quite evident that most of the part of the journey to success requires you to work hard . Having said that, I would not take away all the credit from luck for its role to play in anyone's liferoles it plays in anyone's life . However, success is something that guarantees results. Even if you already work hard, and due to bad luck, you are unable to achieve what you had decided. then at least Thus, you won'twould not have the regret of not even giving it a shot . This feeling of contentment which you get on working hard in your work is far better than any other feelings. When you give you hundred percent is something (this is not clear enough) ,success will come on its own to your door.Thus, we must stop waiting fotforwaiting our good luck to arrive , and have the resolution to commit our self to hard work, as it is the one and only key to success.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reaching at the pinnacle of success requires dedication and determination