IELTS TASK: READ A BAR CHART USAGE OF WATER IN 6 GULF COUNTRIES FOR ANY PURPOSES

Hary01 12 / 13 2  
The bar chart illustrates the percentage of six different countries in Middles East using water for three purposes in 2000. At the first glance, it is evident that Bahrain and Kuwait used water predominantly for domestic purposes, while the other countries used it greatly for agricultural purposes.

With regards to water use for domestic purposes, Kuwait had the highest use of water at 63 percent, but its use for agriculture was only a third. Bahrain had a slight amount of water use at around 50 percent, nevertheless this country used more water than Kuwait for agricultural purposes.

On the other hand, the remaining four countries used more water for agriculture. The highest were Saudi Arabia at 85 percent and Oman at 83 percent. Even though, these countries had particularly low level of water usage for domestic purposes. Then, Unit Arab Emirates and Qatar used 65 percent and 62 percent for agriculture, but they used water only a small proportion for domestic purposes.

• BAR CHART
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
Haloo Hari ..
Let me lend you a hand ...
Well, I have read your writing with feeling understand it well ...

The bar chart illustrates the ... At the first glance, it is evident that Bahrain and Kuwait used ... (I highly suggest you to write down your overview with two sentences: using the highest one and comparison)

Let me rewrite it ..

A breakdown of the information about water usage across the gulf states in three different purposes in 2000 is seen in the bar chart measured by percentage. Overall, it is important to notice that line of domestic in Oman and Saudi Arabia was the most highest one compared with others. While the noticeable proportion of Agriculture is illustrated in the Bahrain and Kuwait, the converse appeared to be true in the rest of the countries.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK: READ A BAR CHART USAGE OF WATER IN 6 GULF COUNTRIES FOR ANY PURPOSES