Should I read one book daily? Why? - Tai Lopez TED summary

Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
Tai lopez said that Mentors have the power to be the role model. In Hollywood, everybody wants something but not everybody gets what they want. He tried to find somebody who is going to show him how to make money. That was what his uncle suggested. Finally, he found his business mentor, mike steinback. He, mike steinback, was amazed when he knew that tai will learn more about what he knew without any compensation. Tai continues his journey in travelling, finding the mentors and reading which are his keys of success. About reading, he read a book per day. He found in his research of his path that mentor is the biggest predictor of the success in life.
orestes 2 / 1  
Hii @Kimichi89

Here are my suggestions

Tai lopez Lopez said that Mentors ...
That was what his uncle suggested(I didn't get your idea here, it seems like an incomplete sentence) .
Finally, he found his business mentor, mike steinback Mike Steinback. He, mike steinback Mike Steinback, was amazed when he knew that tai Tai will learn ...

... reading which are his keys of to success.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Abdul Hakim, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

In Hollywood place, everybody wants to be something but not everybodyall of them gets what did they want.

He triedtries to find somebodysomeone who iswas going to show him how to makeget much money.

That was what his uncle suggested.It was suggested by his uncle to do this plan.

He, mike steinback, was amazed when he knewknown that tai will learnlearnt more about what he knew without any compensation.

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Should I read one book daily? Why? - Tai Lopez TED summary