Reading is an important thing in all humans life

3moooor 1 / -  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion?

Reading is an important thing in all humans life ; it gives them more informations about every thing in life such as reading news papers or books. There are lots of types of books like books that are about real events, real people ,and established facts.Other types of books which are the fictional characters. There are people who prefer to read the books about real events and other type of people read the fictional characters books. There are an advantage and disadvantages for reading both types of books.

Firstly, people who read only the books that are about real events, real people, and established facts think that that is enough for them . For example, people read the books that talk about real events because they want to read more about historical things , but that is not enough for them to get more information. Such as people who read the books that are about real people is good to know more about the way that the old people were thinking and how they can solve their problems . Reading about real events and real people is good , but it is not enough to get more knowledge.

Secondly, there are lots of people who prefers to read the books about fictional character. For example , reading a story about cartoons. People will think that this story is only for kids, but actually these stories might have more knowledge than the other books and most of the people do not recognise that. Another example is the people who reads the imaginary stories , maybe they agree that it is much better than reading a real life stories . Each person have his own opninion on reading the book that he prefer.

Finally, reading is an important thing for all people to know every thing about life. A person must read all types of books ,even the imaginary stories. It will give him more knowledges than any other book. All types of books give you more knowledge in everything in life.
mylo_zyloto 3 / 9  
Your essay wouldn't be bad if you had a different prompt. Your prompt asked you to agree or disagree, but you showed all sides of the argument. It's impossible to tell whether or not you agree that people should only read non-fiction books. It's a good effort and once you understand the prompt, I'm sure you'll write a great essay!
GrimRippah 3 / 5  
Try to make smoother transitions between paragraphs (don't start with "Firstly" and "Secondly") and try to make a better conclusion. Additionally, please revise your grammar. You have a lot of grammar errors. For example:

Reading is an important thing in all humans lifelives ; it gives them more informations about every thingeverything in life such as reading news papersnewspapers or books.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reading is an important thing in all humans life