After reading a passage about Chinese 13-5

pitehu 1 / -  
The passage argues that too many "positive words" are actually really bad signs. Recently, the National People's Congress (NPC) ended in China. During that period, the 13th Five Year Plan along with other decisions was rubber-stamped with little disagreement. All things people can see about the future of China is bright: "the economy will definitely grow 6.5% annually for the next five years, " "the economy will not suffer from a hard landing," "the government will strength the supply-side reforms to prop up economy growth," "there will not be another lay-off storm"... We can see all of these upbeat tones. However, as the passage suggests, it is hard not to be worried. In order to cut off the surplus in production, China will have to lay several millions of people off work even though the government argue that it has ways to help the workers find new job. Imports and exports all tumbled a lot. Until now, all the reform policies fail to impress. Hardliners are still exploiting their powers. Moreover, censors in Beijing delete a passage which argues for the freedom of speech, which is enshrined by the Constitution. At the same time, in the NPC, Mr. Xi stressed the vital importance of the Constitution. Maybe this contradictory is because Mr.Xi still feel politically unsafe and want to grip the country more firmly. Anyway, the 13th Five Year Plan is a hard one.
JuanSebastianR 23 / 63 37  
Dear Pitehu,

It is a pleasure to be working with you.

What is the prompt for your essay? Is there a passage that you can post so we find the similarities in what you wrote and in the passage?

Here are a few mistakes I fixed while reading your essay.

... with other decisions waswere rubber-stamped ...

... 13th Five-Year Plan ...

... the government will strengthen the supply-side reforms to prop up economyic growth ...

... lay-off storm. "... ... I don't think the use of the ellipsis is correct here. End with a dot instead.

... even though the government argues that it has ways to help the workers find new jobemployment . ...

... Imports and exports allhave tumbled. a lot ...

... all the reform policies have failed to impress. ...

... censors in Beijing deleted a passage which arguesd for the freedom ...

At the same time, in the NPC, Mr. Xi stressed the vital importance of the Constitution. Maybe this contradictory is because Mr.Xi still feels politically unsafe and wants to grip the country more firmly. Anyway, the 13th Five- Year Plan is a hard one.

I hope I was able to help.

Best regards,

Juan Sebastian Rubio Lopez

Home / Writing Feedback / After reading a passage about Chinese 13-5