There is no reason for humans to mistreat or kill animals. They need to be protected by law.

Pavlicka 1 / -  
A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans,while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs,including uses for food and research.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

With all the variety of people's opinions to what concerned animal rights,some people think that animals need to have equal rights as humans, while others believe that animals were created to serve human kinds and to provide food for them. This essay will discuss both point of view.

With all this exploitation of animals, some people think that human life is the most important thing in this planet and everything must be done to ensure human survival. Furthermore,they believe that is acceptable to kill animals for medical research reasons in order to cure illnesses,and that animals do not feel loss or pain as humans.food is also one of the reasons why animals have been slaughtered or killed.

However, i do not believe that these arguments stand up to scrutiny. To begin, many studies show that animals have emotions and feelings like human have,they can feel pain if they are treated badly, they can feel unhappy in a cage, also they feel sad when they lose someone. In addition, it has been shown that the most of medical research done on animals were for cosmetics reason and just a few were for research on cures for human diseases. also other studies show that humans can get all their needs of vitamins and proteins from green vegetables and fruits.

To conclude, there is no reason for humans to mistreat or kill animals.personally, i reckon animals needs to be protected by our government and our society as well,and any overrun in their right should be punishable by law.

Thank you so much for your time.

I would love to read all your comments
Merci, because of the fact that you repeated the paraphrasing of the prompt twice and then did not properly discuss the essay, you actually cannot score higher than a 1 in terms of the Task Requirement. Which also means, that you will not score higher than a 1 in the Grammar Accuracy along with Coherence and Cohesion. These dismal scores are all because you failed to follow the prompt requirements that dictated you discuss the two opinions as presented in the prompt, along with your personal opinion in the essay. All you presented, from the beginning to the end of the essay are facts based upon your personal opinion. Thus proving to the examiner that you do not understand the prompt instructions. Which in turn results in the realization that you are unable to write a proper English essay due to limited comprehension abilities. I'm so sorry about this. I hope you will do better with your succeeding practice tests. I look forward to seeing your improvement. I am hoping this was only a one time mistake on your part and that it will not happen again, for your sake.

Home / Writing Feedback / There is no reason for humans to mistreat or kill animals. They need to be protected by law.