The reason why nearly half of married couples in USA get divorced - essay

elojo 1 / -  
Why do you think nearly half of married couples in USA get divorced?
Love is something which you cannot define or explain and marriage is the next beautiful step of this. However, life before and after wedding is definitely the different problem in many married couples, but in particular couples in USA. According to the survey, half of their get divorced and personally, this issue is based on the following reasons.

I suppose that I need to begin by pointing out the fact that pairs in USA can easily separate because after marrying, they don't have enough time for each other. For example, my uncle has to work for about 10 hours so he almost didn't meet his wife and now, they got divorced. In fact, normally, men have to work to take care of their family and they attempt to earn money as much as they can to have a better life. It's good point but also for this, they don't have enough time to look after their family. Therefore, their wife certainly does feel alone resulting in the marriage breaking up.

As well as that, this could be because of the bad communication and individually, this is major reason. For instance, I often hear the argument of my neighborhood and they broke up. In marriage, People do not avoid falling out with each other about something like habit or money. Nevertheless, this cannot get improved if the argument follows physical and vocal abuse and sometimes, it is just a small understanding. Due to these, it probably can cause mentally and bodily wound and difficultly recovers theirs ending up in divorces

In conclusion, I am convinced that the couple should consider carefully before getting married. Also, the US government should have some methods to abate the high getting divorces.
EF_Team [Moderator] 41 / 222 15  
According to the survey

What survey?

I suppose that I need to begin by pointing out the fact that

This part is not needed.

the US government should have some methods to abate the high getting divorces.

For example?
sharadarige 15 / 25  
You have an idea, but deprived of the way to express in words.
Formation of sentences are not appropriate.
Please rewite the same essay again and again so that, first you should feel it is written properly .
once you are done writing an essay , read it aloud. This helps you to find the mistakes.
joe19841010 1 / 2  
For example, my uncle has to work for about 10 hours => EVERYDAY? COULD BE SPECIFIC
so he almost didn't meet his wife and now, they got divorced. In fact, normally, men have to work to take care of their family and they attempt to earn money as much as they can to have a better life.

Home / Writing Feedback / The reason why nearly half of married couples in USA get divorced - essay