The reasons for choosing certain courses and how they should be paid - Ielts

The Everest 4 / 3  
The charts show the findings of a survey of adult education in which figure 1 reveals the reasons for choosing this courses and figure 2 illustrates how each of this course should share.

When we look at the reason for choosing the courses, interesting in subject was the commonest reason among the people whereas 40 % of them answered for that reason. After that, to gain their qualification was the second most commonest reason among them which was 38%. Others three reasons were not quite different in this survey such as helpful for current job, job promotion and to enjoy in studying which accounted for 22% 20% and 19% respectively. The rest two reasons were not remarkable, 12% of them chose to change their jobs and 9% of them answered to meet new people.

Moving closer to pie chart, 40% of them taught that they should spend their own money which was followed by 35 % of people who answered the course should be shared by their employer and 25% thought that the cost should be paid by tax players.

In conclusion, interesting in subject was the main reason in order to choose their course and most of the people taught that they should spend their costs individually.

aviniwirastri [Contributor] 10 / 35 11  
interesting in subject
you need to put interest as a noun/subject.

whereas 40 % of them answeredanswering for that reason

Moving closer to pie chart, 40% of them taughtthough t that they should spend...

spend their own money, which...
why we need a comma?, to understand that the sentence following modifies a previous sentence, not a noun money.

...was followed by 35 % of people who answered that the course should be shared by their employer and 25% thought that the cost should be paid by tax players.

my advice :
it is proper to use simple present because there is no time signal referring to past event

Home / Writing Feedback / The reasons for choosing certain courses and how they should be paid - Ielts