Reasons for finding talented people

mumtazdinar 12 / 15 12  
Question:

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Answer:

More attention should be paid on how to discover skilled persons from televised talent shows at present time. Most of folks argue that finding a proficient people through the talent competition which presented on television is only for fun. While this view is true for some extent, other people think that this is better manner. Consequently, I strongly believe that looking for highly competent people from televised professional shows is prime method.

Nowadays, we can find many aptitude contests in television. Usually, people who involve this competition are between 18 years old and 26 years old. However, sometimes several contests have no limit for age. There are various kinds of ability are counterpart. For example, singing is the most popular skill that often shown. People who have good voice will sing many genres of song, both of pop and rock. Other thing is comedian, it is known as "standup comedy", the contest that to look for a talented person in comedy. This is the funniest television show today. However, the winners of this program are mostly come from great quantities of short message service that their received from people who watched this contest. This is the drawback of televised talent show.

On the other side, finding skilled person usually should be through from many stages and hard selections. Start from first selection has a huge number of registered participants. More than 1000 people registered and come from many cities. Usually, they will be filtered until top 15 and go on to the next real contest in television. From the top 15, they were quarantined by committee of the competition. In their home stay, they receive training to improve their skill then they acquire more knowledge to increase their ability and talent. This is the advantage of the process on televised talent show.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that tracing professional humans from skilled exhibition in television is good method. It is imperative that the idea of televised talent shows is advisable to find out appropriate flair people.
fadlanmuzakki 15 / 49 36  
Hi Mumtazdinar,

These are several suggestions for your writing, I hope these can help you.

skilled persons

skilled people

Most of folks argue t

most of the / most of these

There are various kinds of ability are counterpart

you need put an article for counterpart = counterparts / a counterpart / the counterpart

People who have good voice

good voices

both of pop and rock

both of the / both of these

Other thing is comedian

you should put an article for comedian = comedians / a comedian / the comedian

finding skilled person

skilled people

Start from first selection

you should put an article for start = Starts / a Start / the Start

committee of the competition

it should be = committees / a committee / the committee

KEEP SPIRIT, KEEP STUDY.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reasons for finding talented people