IELTS, the reasons for increasing rubbish, and provide the measures for governments.

homsai 11 / 24 5  
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think is happening?
What can government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced ?
==============
With the huge improvement of living standard, people are producing increasingly rubbish, which has made a negative impact on our environment, even ourselves. In this essay, I am going to analyze the reasons for this situation, as well as the possible solutions to this problem.

There are many factors contribute to produce more wastes. The overpopulation is one of the main reasons for this issue. Because of more people, the demands rise, which raises the amount of rubbish. In addition, people's lifestyle is changing to make the situation even worse. The sedentary lifestyle not only harm our physical wellbeing, also has a bad effect on environment by producing more wastes. For instance, the disposable plastic package of food is using to save the time for cleaning after serving. Furthermore, the costs of making new products are declining remarkably, but the costs of recycling are still relatively high. As a consequence, the factories tend to produce new products by using non-renewable materials, thereby maximizing their profits.

On the other hand, some measures can be taken to reduce the production of rubbish by government. One feasible solution is to control the population, which is the root source of rubbish. For example, in China, the government applied "one child" policy to its citizens, which dramatically restricts the increase of population. Also, by educating the general public, it raises the awareness of conservation. The waste amount is likely to decrease quickly, if people bear the environmental respect in mind. One of the other possible ways is by taxing those factories that make a lot of wastes and put less efforts on recycling. By doing so, the factories are encouraged to recycle wastes in order to avoid being taxed too much. Thus, it soar the costs of making products by using non-renewable materials.

To sum up, if government were able to take above measures into serious consideration, the amount of rubbish would reduce quickly and people would enjoy their life in our great planet.

===============
Thanks for providing your comments.
truongnhunhan 3 / 2  
There are many factors contribute to produce more wastes.

contributing to producing..
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
people are producing increasingly rubbish, which has made a negative impact on our environment

... you better interchange words
people produce rubbish increasingly and this has made a negative impact on our environment.

There are many factors contribute to produce morewasteswaste .

Furthermore, the costs of making new products are declining remarkably, but the costs of recycling are still relatively high.

.... you have very good points :)

On the other hand, some measures can be taken to reduce the production of rubbish by government

On the other hand, some measures can be taken by the government to reduce the production of rubbish.
OP homsai 11 / 24 5  
Thanks for commenting for me. It is really valuable to me.
April April 13 / 148 22  
There are many factors contributecontributing to produce more wastesthe increasing waste production .

Because of more people, the demands rise, which raises the amount of rubbish.

--> this sentence needs to be revised. for example: "As the number of people living in an area rises, their demands grow. This in turn leads to an increase in the amount of rubbish produced."

The sedentary lifestyle not only harms our physical wellbeing, but also has a bad effect on the environment by producing more wastes .

(waste is an uncountable noun)

which dramatically restricts the increasesize of population

One of theAnother other possible ways is

At the beginning of the conclusion you should paraphrase the topic.

Best

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS, the reasons for increasing rubbish, and provide the measures for governments.