'4 reasons to learn a new language' by John McWhorter - Summary of TED

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
"English is taking over" is not one of impressive fact when the people across the globe who capable of English are catastrophically increase. According to John McMhorter,Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University, Almost a whole life-related aspects are facilitated by English. As an adequate example for that, In china, there 2 dozen universities are transferring knowledge (teaching activity) by using English, and so that for urban societies also improve their to insight of Chinese proficiency. Further more, at the last century it is predicted that from 6000 languages which exist to day, there will only some of hundred will be commonly spoken. As a result, people nowadays can communicate in several universal languages.

The precisely justification to that is the foreign languages have different acid trip in term of vocabulary and grammar. take France and Spanish as example, Both of them has same perspective about table, because to them Table is kind of a girl. The second reason of that, because they are acquired in order to be expert in culture. You suppose to take care about languages difficulties because they are the key point to being able to engage and participate in culture. Another reason is languages are just awful and a lot of fun. So i highly recommend that learning second tongue language is necessary in this day and edge.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ifan..
these are my thoughts for summary grammatically. Check it out

"English WHICH is taking over" is not one of (...) who capable of English are INCREASING catastrophically increase .
As an adequate example for that, In china , there 2 dozen universities IN CHINA are transferring knowledge (...) also improve their to insight of Chinese proficiency. Further more FURTHERMORE, at the last (...) from 6000 languages which exist to day TODAY, SO there will only some of ...

The precisely justification to that is the foreign languages have HAVING different acid trip ...
take TAKING France and Spanish ARE as THE example, . Both of them has HAVE THE same perspective about A table, because to them THEY THINK THA THE Table is kind of a girl. The second reason of that, IS because they (...) to be AN expert in THE culture. You suppose to take care about OF languages difficulties (...) and participate in THE culture. Another reason is THAT THE languages are just awful ...

SoTHEREFORE, Ii highly recommend that learning ...

Home / Writing Feedback / '4 reasons to learn a new language' by John McWhorter - Summary of TED