What are the reasons for world poverty? The main factors of this phenomenon and possible solutions

hoaithuong03 1 / -  

Every country has poor people and every country has different ways of dealing with the poor

There is no doubt that every nation has needy people and they are dealt with different ways as per the economies. In this essay, I will discuss the main factors that contribute to the poverty among people and necessary measures that can help plummet poverty.

Out of all the factors that lead to poverty the most important is lack of education. This is because, education is the fundamental part of human's growth and the individuals who don't get it have no means to secure a job to pull them out of their circumstances. This leads to unemployment behind poverty. The uneducated people might not find a good job as they do not have essential skills required for a job. Instead, they can only perform menial jobs and earn merge salaries. It is impossible for them to improve their conditions.

The government can play a pivotal role to eradicate poverty from society. Firstly, there should be appropriate policies to encourage the citizens eliminating illiteracy . In my point of view, free education should be provided to all generations regardless of their background ; some scholarships should be awarded for higher studies based on their lofty performances. Secondly, the government should create more jobs for the needy. If they are employed directly by the government, the poor get an opportunity to receive a constant income from a secured job .

I think that my essay is not good enough so I hope that I can recieve your feedbacks about my essay
The essay is below the required minimum word count. The word percentage deductions tells me that you either did not know about the minimum word requirement or, you were hesitant in your writing due to a lack of knowledge on the topic or, a low English vocabulary level. Either reason is not good for your TA score as the low word count will mean TA score deductions based on the minimum word requirement. The essay has already failed the preliminary assesment even before the actual written content has been considered based on the 4 scoring sections.

There is a topic presentation in the first paragraph but no thesis statements based on the 2 discussion targets. Providing the 2 thesis sentences provides a summary of your upcoming discussion and will show how well you understood the questions in relation to the overall discussion. These thesis sentences help to increase your TA score based on your related discussion points in relation to the provided topic and questions, which are the basis for your 2 expanded reasoning paragraphs.

It is impossible for them to improve their conditions.

Hyperbolic assessments and exaggerations should not be included in the discussion as it could create topic deviations in your presentation. For instance, there are success stories based on the way that little educated people manage to become rich, or at least, lead financially stable lives. Avoid over exaggerations as that is not the same as emphasizing a point.

The reasoning paragraphs have an uneven explanation development. The causes paragraph is far better explained than the solutions portion. The second paragraph needs more explanations to support the solutions. I believe that it is the lack of discussion development in this paragraph that led to the lack of word count.

You do not have a problem understanding the prompt. You have a problem discussing the topic for unknown reasons. By the way, never use contractions in an academic essay. Always use the full 2 words due to formal writing requirements.

Next time, try to write more words. That is the only way you can meet minimum scoring requirements.

Home / Writing Feedback / What are the reasons for world poverty? The main factors of this phenomenon and possible solutions