receive the best direction and education from their parents as well as teachers

kirilenko 1 / 4  
Parents have a huge impact on children whole life and sometimes almost how destiny of a child is for. However, from my point of view, I am not convinced that they are always the best teacher.

First of all, we can see clearly that parents may be too close to their children emotionally. For example, they may limit a child's freedom in the name of safety. A school may want to take children camping, but a parent may be afraid of the child getting hurt.

Another problem is that some parents are not good. As a matter of fact, they abuse violence to have their child obey them and consider it as a quick effective way to educate their child. This kind of behavior has left children with many horrendous influences in their life, and it should be interfered by social organizations.

the final reason deserved some words here is that not only parents but also the others such as teachers and probably famous person may be regarded as a good mirror for children to look up. They may give a child different perspectives of social life and sometimes become a helpful motivation for children to strive.

In fact, a student who has friends of variety races at school may find that his parents have narrower views.
Above all considered, It is undeniable the precious valuation of parents. Yet, in order to perfect future society and create useful civil, a child must receive the best direction and education from their parents as well as teachers.

Hi all, my name is Nam, I wrote this essay, but I am not confident enough for my vocabulary as well as my grammar. Some ones please check it for me and may add some ideas. Thanks for helping me, and I looking forward to repay and discuss with you guys for sometimes!! :)
Kohana 1 / 2  
Parents have a huge impact on the life of their children, and also whole the greatest influences of their children life.
OP kirilenko 1 / 4  
Thanks you Kohana. I got a mistake, I missed a word on my writting " Parents have a huge impact on children whole life and sometimes [decide] almost how destiny of a child is for" :D Anyway I think you writing is better than mine!!
Mohini 2 / 2  
they abuse violence - I think violent abuse or just abuse would be better
OP kirilenko 1 / 4  
Thanks you, Mohini. Admittedly that I thought of it when I was writting this essay, but I was really confused because I am not sure how exactly to use it.

Home / Writing Feedback / receive the best direction and education from their parents as well as teachers