Toefl: you have received a gift of money - jewelleries are always a asset for us

brisky 5 / 13 2  
Everyone loves to have gifts. we had gotten many gifts in our life, some may be money while some others are objects or things.In everyway gifts are always special to us. If I had recieved a sum of money I would defintely get a jewelLary than getting a concert ticket.

Frist of all , jewellaries are always a asset for us. For instance, if there is an emergency need of money we could sell or mortgage our ornament and can have some money. But we cannot sell or mortagage a concert ticket, so in ebery way jewellary are a valuble gift.

Secondly, being a girl I love wearning ornaments. I always like to get dressed wella and wear ornaments that suits me well. I enjoy wearing it and will be happy to show them around. Ornaments especially gold and diamonds, they will get damaged over time and I can give this oranaments to my kids or even grandchilidren.

Finally, I cwn keep this piece of jewellary as a souvenir, esepically if he money gifted me by someone special For instance, my husband gifted me some money for our first wedding anniversaryand I bought a diamond necklace with it. so that it will always a souvenir of our 1st weddi g anniversary

More over , I can go to concert anytime or I can even watch tne concert on the television or on computer.To conclude, buying jewellary is the best thing to do with the gift money, as it will a great assestas wellas a souvenir to hold back our memories
mohamedtheking 4 / 6 1  

I believe it would be better if it is written this way, "Everyone loves to get gifts.We had received many gifts in our lives, some of them maybe money while others are objects or other things.In everyway, gifts are always special to us.If I had received a sum of money, I would rather buy jewellery than buy a concert ticket."
mohamedtheking 4 / 6 1  
Frist of all , jewellaries are always a asset for us. For instance, if there is an emergency need of money we could sell or mortgage our ornament and can have some money. But we cannot sell or mortagage a concert ticket, so in ebery way jewellary are a valuble gift .

"First of all, jewellery are always considered as assets for us.For instance, if there is an urgent need of money, we could sell or mortgage our ornament, and can get some money.But, we can not sell or mortgage a concert ticket, so in every way jewellery are valuable gifts."

I always like to get dressed wella and wear ornaments that suits me well. This is the correct spelling "well".

Ornaments especially gold and diamonds, they will get damaged over time and I can give this oranaments to my kids or even grandchilidren.

"Ornaments, especially gold and diamonds, will probably get damaged over time and I can give these ornaments to my children or even grandchildren."

"Finally, I soon keep this piece of jewellery as a souvenir, especially if a special person gave me the money as a gift.For instance, my husband gave me some money as a gift for our first wedding anniversary, and I bought a diamond necklace with this money, so that it will always be a souvenir of our first wedding anniversary."
Everyone loves to have gifts. weWe had gotten many gifts in our life, some may be money while some others are objects or things. In everyway gifts are always special to us. If I had recievedreceived a sum of money I would defintelydefinitely choose to buy some jewelryget a jewelLary than getting a concert ticket.

jewel is the singular form of jewelry. Also, you need to pay lots of attention to your spelling.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl: you have received a gift of money - jewelleries are always a asset for us