Ielts task 2: Recent medical problems and sedentary lifestyle.

Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
Many of the medical problems that people are experiencing in today's world are due to the fact that we have a very sedentary lifestyle.

To what extend do you agree or disagree.

It is certainly true that modern people are facing up to a new health problems and ailments than before. Many people claim that it is because of sedentary lifestlyle. However, while I accept that sedentary lifestyle is one of the key factors, I believe that some other factors are having even a greater impact.

To begin with, I agree that sedentary lifestyle lead to many serious health problems. The main reason why people are becoming so addicted to sitting at their homes even for the whole day is an advance technology. In earlier times, for instance, even the types of entertainment tools were not in large numbers and all of them required physical presence and as a result they had more outdoor activities. Nowadays people, especially inhabitants of cities, are spending most of their time on sitting in front of TV or other tools.

Nevertheless, there are some other causes why people are experiencing serious medical problems. Firstly, the environment of the modern world polluted very significantly from greenhouse gas emissions and other gasses. Many people, for example, are suffering from allergy because of these gasses. Secondly, foods with a low quality such as fast foods, junk foods and any genetically modified ones are influencing to our health very negatively. Finally, life becoming more stressful due to some recent problems such as traffic gam, traffic accidents and others.

Given these evidences, it can be seen that people are facing up with many recently appeared illnesses due to aforementioned reasons.
It seems you follow a very good approach for this task :)
To begin with, I agree that sedentary lifestyle leads to many serious health problems.
The main reason why people are becoming so addicted to sittingat their homes even for the whole day is an advance technology.physically inactive is due to the influence of advance technology.

Firstly, the environment of the modern world polluted very significantly from greenhouse gas emissions and other gasses.

First, the environmental pollution is one of the major threats that the world is facing today that has given rise to greenhouse gas emissions.
fikri 5 / 317 71  

this conclusion is too short, here you may put a suggestion to the readers
OP Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
Very few feedbacks I am getting from EF:(((
Thank you Pahan, and fikri))
It is certainly true that modern people are facing up to a new health problems and ailments than before. Many people claim that it is because of sedentary lifestlyle. However, while I accept that sedentary lifestyle is one of the key factors, I believe that some other factors too are having even a greater impact.

Overall, you seem to be having a good idea about essay approach. However, do not forget to include specific examples in body paras.
StarSea 4 / 10  
there are some other causes why people are experiencing serious medical problems. Firstly, the environment of the modern world polluted very significantly from greenhouse gas emissions and other gasses. Many people, for example, are suffering from allergy because of these gasses. Secondly, foods with a low quality such as fast foods, junk foods and any genetically modified ones are influencing to our health very negatively. Finally, life becoming more stressful due to some recent problems such as traffic gam, traffic accidents and others.

There are other reasons for serious health problems. Firstly, the environment of modern world has been heavily polluted due to the emissions of greenhouse gas and other gasses. Many people, for example, are suffering from allergy because of these gasses. Secondly, unhealty food, such as fast food and GM food, has negative influence on our health. Finally, modern life in big cities is mbecoming more stressful due to current issues such as traffic accidents and so on.

Hope it helps ^_^
Nevertheless, there are some other causes why people are experiencing serious medical problems. Firstly, the environment of the modern world polluted very significantly from greenhouse gas emissions and other gasses.First, it is the environmental pollution including greenhouse gas emissions that has led to many sicknesses. Many people, for example, are suffering from allergyallergies today because of these gasses. Secondly, foodstoday's foodwith a low quality such as fast foods, junk foods processed food items and any genetically modified ones foods are influencing toimpact on our health very negatively.
OP Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
Thank you all for your very useful feedbacks:)
candy07 9 / 33 6  
people are facing up to a new health problems and ailments than before.

lead to many

- leads to many

In earlier times, for instance, even the types of entertainment tools were not in large numbers and all of them required physical presence and as a result they had more outdoor activities.

- The message conveyed is not clear .

the environment of the modern world polluted

- is polluted

life becoming

- is becoming

The main reason why people are becoming so addicted to sitting at their homes even for the whole day is an advance technology

- advancement in technology

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts task 2: Recent medical problems and sedentary lifestyle.