In recent time, many students decide to exchange study in both short-term courses and whole courses

ptminh98 1 / -  
Studying abroad has all benefits and disadvantages

In recent decades, many students decide to exchange study in both short-term courses and whole courses in foreign countries, which leads to a new trend in study orientation. Although some educators believe that studying abroad benefits every single student, the drawback it brings to nations should be taken into account.

On the one hand, studying abroad is conducive to students' efforts and their future careers. In reality, adapting to strange lifestyle in foreign countries forces students to get out of their comfort zones and strengthen their skills. According to scientists, living alone is the key for human to maturity through struggles. In addition, with soft skills learnt through language burden and culture burden, students become more self-esteem, which allows them to get higher positions in their future careers. For example, currently, since many companies, especially the multinational corporations, require foreign languages and international communication skills, exchange-studying graduates will have more opportunities compared to domestic labors.

On the other hand, studying abroad also acts as a deterrent for the governments and national companies for graduates remaining to stay in foreign countries. First, numbers of students leaves their own countries for higher job satisfaction, which benefits the countries oversea. For example, that many Vietnamese students become citizens for developed countries leads to a shortage of talented labors. Second, the oversea tuition fees contribute to loss of their national taxes. Particularly, it is accounted by the latest survey that people spend ten times their money to afford for oversea studying, which means the huge taxes are given to the foreign countries at the expense of their own nations.

In conclusion, although studying abroad appears to benefit students by ensuring their efforts and future, it is likely to cause severe damages to their own countries due to the loss of taxes and effective labors. In order to have reasonable choices, the pros and cons should be thoroughly measured.
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... that studying abroad GIVESbenefits every single student, the drawback it brings to nations should be...
every single student==> spoken language=> informal

... living alone is the key for humanpeople [human==> it can be used if we compare with animal or plant ==> people==>other people/social live to maturity through struggles.

... learnt through language burden and culture burdencultural shock , students become ...
For example, currently, since many companies, (...) compared to domestic laborslabours .

Firstfirstly , numbers of students ...
... a shortage of talented laborslabours . SecondSecondly , the oversea tuition ...

... to cause severe damages to for their own (...) and effective laborslabours .

Home / Writing Feedback / In recent time, many students decide to exchange study in both short-term courses and whole courses