Recent violent rampage essay

Shergill 4 / -  
Recent rampage at virgina tech University once again draw everybody's attention at the violence in youths especially those in university s . Everybody have his own opinion, there is lot in both print and electronic media as well. But what i infer and the answer all the questions is only one word loneliness and for loneliness responsible is our modern life style.

By modern life style i would stay dependency on electronic resources rather than human being. I would say each gadget bring in its share of loneliness in one's life. I'll like to bring attention to our daily chores. If ones goes to gym or a walk never forgot to bring an ipod and i believe that is the worst enemy when you do not talk to anybody never share emotions. You missed a wonderful opportunity to express your feeling and let frustration out with surrounding people. Another thing is the music goes to your brain through your ears, because we all know about the quality of music we are getting now a days. Then i don't think most of families still have tradition of family dinner. Rest of the damage is done by internet where it's pretty easy to find and share poisonous ideas with like minded people. The only thing i would imply is get out of the room, take off your ipod sit with family share your ideas day's experiences make friends and be friendly.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

You make some very good points in your essay! I have done a bit of editing on it; have a look:

The recent rampage at Virgina Tech University once again drew everybody's attention to the violence in youths, especially those in universities. Everybody has his own opinion; there is a lot in both print and electronic media as well. But what i infer is that the answer to all the questions is only one word: loneliness. Loneliness is the result of our modern life style.

By modern life style, I mean dependency on electronic resources rather than human beings. I would say each gadget brings its share of loneliness to one's life. For example, consider our daily chores. If we go to the gym or on a walk we never forgot to bring an ipod and I believe that is the worst enemy. When you do not talk to anybody, you never share emotions. You miss a wonderful opportunity to express your feelings and let frustration out with surrounding people. Another thing is the music that goes to your brain through your ears, because we all know about the quality of music we are getting nowadays. Then, too, I don't think most families still have the tradition of family dinner. [You might want to expand a bit on the benefits of familiy dinners]. The rest of the damage is done by the internet where it's pretty easy to find and share poisonous ideas with like-minded people. The thing I would advise [you are stating it, not implying it] is get out of the room, take off your ipod, sit with your family, share your ideas and the day's experiences, make friends and be friendly.

Good job!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / Recent violent rampage essay