In recent years, some kind of animals are running the risk of extinction - their name is on red list

Leetequila 1 / -  

More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are in endangered list.

What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?

In recent years, some kind of animals are running the risk of extinction and having name in red list. There will debate several reasons causes and solution to deal with this problem.

There are some essential reasons why animals are extincting and threatening. The first reason is human's illegal hunting activities. People hunt wild animals such as: tiger, fox, bear, rhino... to possess fur, leather, horn. Because they bring good profit for commerce. Futhermore, changing environment is also a noticeable thing that decreases the amount of wild animals. The environment is more and more polluted, so food resouces become exausted. The animals live in wildlife which do not have enough food to survive so they will attack and kill others to eat. Some places' weather becomes too hot or cold to exist. It also leads to the death of animals. Lastly, their habitats are losing because of human's destruction and natural disaters. People destroy the forest to own land to built their houses and cultivate and get the woods to make furniture. Forest fire, earthquake, volcano, etc...also cause the death of the wild animals because of lacking of food and place to live so the number of wild animals fall.

Preventing and protecting are main solutions to control the causes above. First of all, the government should ban and punish people who hunt illegally rare animals. We should give the laws about hunting prohibition. If someone offends, they will be seriously penalised. We should protect their habitats by preventing people from illegal cutting trees. Beside, we should plant the trees and create the places to keep and maintain the the wild animals spicies. For example, in China, the government built the center to feed and develop pandas. The awareness of human is important above all others. Making some programmes propagandize for people to protect endangered animals.

In conclusion, there are a diversity of causes that wild animals are in danger of extinction. However, there are a variety of solutions to solve this problem. So each of us should have responsibility to protect living environment as well as natural environment.
TriceLiu 11 / 25  
Hi there! I would like to give several suggestions:

1. The first reason is human's illegal hunting activities proaching. (to showcase your lexical richness).

2. Incorporate several simple sentences into one complex sentence. For example:
The sentences "The environment is ... The animals live... Some places' weather ... " can be adapted into:

"The environment is more and more polluted, so food resources become exhausted. The animals live in wildlife which do not have enough food to survive so they will attack and kill others to eat. Some places' weather becomes too hot or cold to exist. It also leads to the death of animals."

The sentences "We should give ... If someone offends... " can be rewritten into:

Legislations should be in place to hold poachers to account.

Diversifying sentence structures can demonstrate grammatical knowledge to the examiners.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / In recent years, some kind of animals are running the risk of extinction - their name is on red list