It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood.

Nahid87 12 / 17 7  
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plane?

Movie Theater is known as a city's wealthy. Some people prefer to live far from these public places, others have negative attitude. Living near the movie theater is my preferable to me. Theater is a public place which can be caused terrific and turbulent around the surrounding environmental. This condition is bothering for whom like to have a peace and calm times. Although there are some disadvantages about living near that, it seem to me that building a theater is a big privilege. Among countless factors which influence my acclaim, I would explore three conspicuous factors as follows. Theater impacts people's viewpoints, comfort, and entertainments.

The main reason for my propensity is that Theater influences the culture of the people. It has an ability to change people's viewpoints towards life and world. It is the main purpose of the filmmakers to demonstrate beauties, wars, and other challenging issues about the real life and made others to think about them.Also, with watching movie, you can get familiar with other country's cultures, religions easily without traveling and spending time and money. I think, films besides book plays an important roles on every body's attitudes. In addition, theater learn about social behaviors. You sit with others whom have same interests and watch a film. You can find some friends there and make a discussion about the film. During watching movie, you learn to respect other's right with being silent and get along with them during the movie. Theater always give me an excellent feeling and for this reason, I always agree building them with ignorance their location.

Another reason why I agree with above statements is about what they carries with themselves. After building theaters, many restaurants, fast foods and recreation places usually be built around that. These activities and places comfort the living of the people around. They accesses whatever they need easily because of the shopping centers. Furthermore, it has an economical benefit for whom live around that. Building theaters increase the values of that land expeditiously. For example, last year a museum was built in our neighborhood. The cost of our house increases more than 5 times and we sold our house more expensive than compare the 2 years ago.

There is more subtle point we must consider. Being a theater near our house gives me an opportunity to spend my spare time to go to the theater without taking long roads and waste time and energy in terrific. Also it gives me a chance to gather with my friends, discuss about the film or even other topics, and probably have dinner at restaurant. It is the exactly activities that I do every weekend. Before building a theater in our neighborhood, I should take a long distance to get there and it was bothering for me and disappointed me from doing my favorite activity.

Taking into account all the factors I mentioned above, I may reach this conclusion that building a theater is sagacious. It impacts on our culture. It comforts people's life around that and creates a best place to spend our leisure time.
UvyL26 5 / 8  
This is my comment:

slightly improvement:
- can be caused (cause) terrific
- Theater is a public place which can be caused terrific and turbulent around the surrounding environmental ( terrific and turbulent? I am not clear with this sentence )

These activities and places comfort the living of the people around (I can't find a verb in this sentence)

The cost of our house increases more than 5 times (simple present) and we sold our house more expensive than compare the 2 years ago (simple past).(imbalance sentence)

Good luck for the next writing!
Meirama91 8 / 9 2  
hello nahid, this is my suggestions to you.

Living near the movie theater is my preferable to me .
- it seems to me that building a theater provide a huge is a big(try to avoid "big", its common word ) privilege.
-.Also, withby watching movie

For example, last year a museum was built in our neighborhood. (if you eager to achieve higer band score, try to avoid using for example, in example, etc.)

This is exemplified by a museum that was built in our neighborhood last year,

good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood.