Recently, many politicians and academician discuss about renewable energy and its benefits

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Recently, many politician and academician discuss renewable energy and its benefit for the country. Many alternative energies such as the wind, geothermal, and nuclear energy sound promising to overcome the rise of fossil energy.

There are several reasons why the alternative source of energy should be a government priority. Firstly, alternative energy relies on natural resources which do not harm the environment. For example, alternative energy such as solar panel, windmill, and geothermal are natural resources and do not have any emission or disposal which pollute the environment. Secondly, alternative energy is a solution for rising price of other non-renewable energy such as gasoline and charcoal. Many countries which do not have fossil energy import a large of crude oil and charcoals from another country like Venezuela and Saudi Arabia to fulfil energy necessity. Finally, alternative energy is never ending energy which is available for a hundred years or even forever.

On the other hand, there is a reason why the alternative source of energy should not be government priority because renewable energy did not produce a large amount of energy instead of fossil energy. For example, energy resources like a solar panel or windmill only produce a little of electricity rather than power station which rely on charcoal or gas. In many countries, alternative energy still contributes a little percentage of total energy necessary.

In conclusions, I agree if government spend more money and time to focus on alternative energy because alternative energy is a solution for energy in the future. For a recommendation, I would suggest government and academician help each other to conduct more research in renewable energy.
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Helllo Brother
Let me give you some advices.

Recently, many politician and ... >> many politicians and academicians have been discussing regarding renewable energy and its benefit for the country

It is because renewable energy did do not produce a large amount of energyies instead of fossil energy.

... contributes a little percentage of total energy necessary.

Keep Writing
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi Yonathan, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.

1.Recently, many politicians and academician discuss about renewable energy ...
2. ... sound promising to overcome the scarcity of fossil energy.
3.Secondly, alternative energy is a solution for ... Many countries which do not have fossil energy import a large of crude oil and charcoals from another country like Venezuela and Saudi Arabia to fulfil energy necessity. ----> the second sentence must be connected and support with the sentence before.This sentence it called supporting sentence

4.For example, alternative energy such as solar panel, windmill , and geothermal are natural resources ----> solar panel and windmill is not alternative energy.but the device for produce energy from alternative energy.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Yonathan.
let me give you some advice..

Many alternative energies energy such as the wind... (introduction should contain about your opinition, whether agree or disagree towards that issue)

Firstly, alternative energy relies on natural resources ... (you can make additional explaination about this statement before turning to the example)

In conclusions, I agree if the government spends more money and time to focus ....

Good Job.
I hope it is helpful..
Hi Yonathan, I believe you must've read a few writing projects that answered the prompt and I believe that a healthy comparison will not hurt and this will provide you with the most hands on idea on how to approach your essay and this will definitely help you in creating a good and rather a well rounded essay.

- not be in the government
- of energy instead ofit produced fossil energy.
- of electricity rather than power station ...
- a little percentage of the total energy necessary.

- In conclusions, I agree if the government
- For a recommendation, I would suggest that the government

There you have it Yonathan, I hope the above remarks helpful to your revision and for future writing reference, very minor details should not be neglected in writing sentences and for this particular essay, it's the linking verbs and a few words that may not be the right format, however, they are the right words to complete the sentence and convey your message.

Home / Writing Feedback / Recently, many politicians and academician discuss about renewable energy and its benefits