IELTS TASK 1; Rechargable vs Disposal Battery

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The chart below give information about sale of two kind of battery. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparison where relevant.

answer :
Nowadays, battery is the main utensil as power supply for many electronic sources. Avicenne energy released the prediction about worldwide sale between disposable and rechargeable battery in the 13 years forward start at 2009. This data consist of general battery and does not include batteries for cars, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

More clearly, in 2009 rechargable battery was sold by 5 billion dollar and will continuing rise to 25 billion dollar in 2025. In every five year the increment prediction of this figures average by 5 billion dollars. However, according to the table we can see that the chart movement of rechargeable battery predict very sharp year by year.

Move onto disposable battery using. From 2009 measurement, the number of sale slightly decreased year by year. Start at 12 billion dollars, and it is continuing fall to fewer than 10 billion dollars in 2025. Interested to see that each of line will be meet in 2015 with about 10 billion dollars sale each.

Clearly, we can see that in the upcoming rechargeable battery using is preferable than disposable one.
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Chart of writing

It is difficult to provide comments without seeing the graph. Use the "Attach file(s)" feature in the Message block to upload the graph. Note that this is a task which attempts to assess your report writing skills. So you need to adopt a more formal reporting tone.
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
have done, dumi
so pleased give your comment :)
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
IELTS Task 1 :Rechargable vs Disposal Battery (re-write)

This is the link of my old writing https://essayforum.com/writing-3/task-rechargable-vs-disposal- battery-55453/. As I am not keen on my previous, I try to re write it. Please comment my newest. Thank you

The line graph compares the forecast sales of rechargeable and disposable battery throughout the world over 13-years period, from 2009 to 2025

Overall, all mentioned batteries are excluded of cars, laptops, tablets and smartphones batteries. While the rechargeable battery will be increased on sale throughout the globe, the disposable counterpart is predicted to decrease on sale in the overall year statistic.

As per rechargeable trend, it is obvious that the sale will be increased gradually. Such kind of battery was sold around 2 billion dollars in 2009 then rose to nearly 7 billion on the overall sale in 2013. Avicenne Energy, a company held the estimation, reckons that the sale of rechargeable battery will be estimated to reach more than 20 billion dollars in year 2025. By comparison with the happening year, such estimation has almost six fold increase in full loan of sales.

A series data on disposable trend reveals that the battery selling will estimated experiencing a decrease towards the next year under review. Although there was a huge sale by around of 12 billion dollars in 2009, the disposable battery became less favourable by 10 billion dollars sold over the next four-year. Then the company forecasts that the sale will be dropped consecutively to just 8 billion dollars in 2025.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1; Rechargable vs Disposal Battery