IELTS TASK 2: RECRUITMENT ( INNOVATION OR TEAMWORK )

moctutuyen2901 1 / -  
Topic :
Some people think that when recruiting, companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently while others considered they should recruit people who are able to work in a team and follow instructions.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

While some recruiters prefer people with an innovation and independence work style, the others believe that candidates who have cooperation and instruction-compliance skills will be the ones that needed to expedite the growth of the firm. From my perspective, both creativity and teamwork-ability are the top factors for every recruiter to consider when recruiting.

At first, it is reasonable for why open-minded and self-reliant people are so preferable as they are capable of thinking outside the box and coming up with an unexpected but amazing ideal, which will help the firm compete against other rivals. While most of the products these days are commercialized for the sake of profit and look almost the same through many brands, a merchandise with unique distinctions will absolutely intrigue buyers. Iphone X, for instance, has created a huge fever in the mobile phone market at the time of its launch thanks to a brand-new, unique and amazing feature: face ID.

On the other hand, for the development of the company, joint work and joint effort are vital. It is not hard to realize that every success is made possible by team-working. A person with a great mind can come up with a dreamy fascinating ideal, but a team is the real ones who will make that dream come true. In many enterprises, the tasks are shared all among the employees, and only with proper coordination and less ego conflicts, the works are finished in an effective way within the deadline. Understanding the role of teamwork, a lot of companies hold activities to help bond the employees. A factory named NDL in south Vietnam, for example, has a monthly event with many team-building games for all of their staff.

In conclusion, as innovation and cooperation are equally signìicant for the business to achieve success, candidates should have both of these factors. It is suggested that the nature of work will also decide which factor that the recruiters want more from their applicants.
zanjan2010 1 / 2  
iPhone X
for example, has a ...

..., but a team is the real ones a group of people who will ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: RECRUITMENT ( INNOVATION OR TEAMWORK )