Redreacing the fee of air traveling is it good or not?

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
In many countries airlines are dropping their prices. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your opinion and examples.

These says traveling by airline is not very expensive. Some people believe that decreasing the fee of airplane has positive effects on development, while others have opposite view. Both situations are explained in this essay.

To begin with, since the price of traveling by airplane reduces, the popularity of air traveling rises among regular people considerably. Therefore, many people tend to travel to foreign countries for entertainment and business. Various people can know about others' culture and customs. some exchanging culture may happen in the high rate. Also, Trade between countries can be increased, which provides better economy specially in developing countries. For example, tourist industry become more profitable. Many small industries which depend on tourist may be extended considerably.

On the other hand, reducing the fee of airline may increase some problems. The number of flight during day increases rapidly because more usual people want to use reasonable and comfortable transportation. Since planes are worked by fossil fuels, air pollution is the most obvious problem. Also, increasing the number of flights may rise extra money such as tax and may affect the schedules of flights. Many flights may be schedules at the early morning or late night, which causes extra money to transport for regular passengers.

Moreover, decreasing the fee of flights can have bad effects on the discipline of airlines. by gaining the popularity of air traveling, shortage of professional pilots and flight attendance may emerge. This problem can rise many crashes.

In conclusion, decreasing the fee of air lines cannot help regular people to travel better. This action has indirect negative impacts on standard of regular flights.
Anna, in your essay, you only indicate the restated prompt and a declaration that you will be discussing both sides of the issue within the essay. There was a failure on your part to deliver the most essential part of the instructions that you were provided with. You should not have closed the introductory statement without indicating your opinion regarding the topic.

Since you did not discuss your opinion anywhere within the essay and instead, concentrated solely on the pro and con side of the subject, there was no complete fulfillment of the prompt. The lack of your personal opinion, should have helped to increase the validity and scoring possibility of your essay. In this case, your essay did not come out as strong as it should be and would definitely suffer from severe point deductions.

If you did not wish to have to discuss a personal opinion as dictated by the prompt, then you should have implied, at the very start of introduction, that you were supportive of a specific discussion side and then simply offered an example as to why you support it within the essay. That would have been more acceptable than simply not stating your personal opinion. That made it appear that you did not understand the prompt requirements. Which would be another serious deduction from your final score in this essay test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Redreacing the fee of air traveling is it good or not?